United thread 2012/13 (inc merged IPO thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can`t make my mind up if this kid is polish,asian or a brummie...

and since when did taggart talk like ali G??

fuckin hilarious,you see kids,just say no to drugs....or end up like this nimrod....

forevermancity said:
woolleyback blue said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
He will be leaving next week. Moyes has offered a him a reduced role and he has turned it down.

Big mouth wanker.

Have to ask. Source?
Why would he tell anyone who told it him? It's the Internet where anyone can read and relay messages. If he says who told him on here then he won't be getting told anything!

I wasn't asking who I was asking where. Newspaper report I could read or on a website etc. If he'd got it by text then fine just say so, I wasn't asking for names!

darren can on twitter who does tend to get most things on united correct said something similar to this on ssaturday and said muelensteen wanted a fresh start

MSP said:
Good news about Rene Meulensteen moving too.. he was apparently very important part of their coaching stuff, many say most important.

He's utter **** too so it's nice to not see him again there.
Extremely punchable face

While we're about punching stuff, how about this photo:

article-2331575-1A003D12000005DC-735_634x809.jpg

City Raider said:
mancboy123 said:
darren can on twitter who does tend to get most things on united correct said something similar to this on ssaturday and said muelensteen wanted a fresh start

Just on twitter:

Meulensteen set to follow Phelan and Steele out of #MUFC despite offer of youth team role

Best news I've heard today. He was the one who made them tick behind the scenes.

More great news,it seems he has been the 'mastermind' behind their recent success.

I honestly can't see the Neverton boys recreating a similar enviroment and legacy.

Obviously the Rags aren't going to disappear anytime soon but i believe us and Chelski will be the main boys from here on in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.