United thread 2012/13 (inc merged IPO thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ducado said:
malg said:
lmjones1uk said:
So Moyes was actually third choice behind Mourinho and Ancelotti - that's assuming they didn't already get turned down by Klopp, Pellergrini etc..
Utter shite. No one, absolutely no one would turn down not just the world's biggest club, but also the chance to be the head of a team with over 650m fans. Moyes will do it the Rag way, and that's why he's been groomed for the job since he was at Preston!

Pffftt.......Ancelloti and Mourinho my arse!
It's not actually but there you go it's true Moyes was"groomed" but only from about 3 to 4 years ago, there is a reason they went for him and you will see it in this transfer window after all if Arsenal & Liverpool can still coin it in winning nothing what's the point in throwing more money at it 3rd or 4th little difference from 1st in terms of money

I can't quite agree he's been groomed for 3/4 years. I think if the rags could have gotten an Ancelotti or a Hiddink to come and manage on a budget they would have done so but they couldn't so Moyes was the fall back option. I do agree he's been brought in to manage the slow decline. It will be interesting to see how much he's given to spend this summer.

Read about this story in a number of publications. None of them have mentioned anything about Mourinho "snubbing" united.

There is a "would have spurned" in the Telegraph, which has a gentler, almost comforting tone to it.

I would certainly rather be spurned than snubbed any day of the week.

don't know if this has been posted. just nicked it from an everton forum.

b0jp.jpg

just got in from work,i was reading the footy headlines,jose didnt want united job,blah blah blah,anyway in the comments was this from a united fan i shit you not

It's all hypothetical because he wasn't asked and the majority of clued up United fans wouldn't want him.
Moyes was my choice, whether he'll do it or not is another thing. But he's closer to the traditions that have made United successful in the past. A solid disciplinarian who gives youth a chance and slowly builds attractive looking sides. Not some flashy fly by night !

couple of things
MOYES WAS MY CHOICE
AND MOYES SLOWLY BUILDS ATTRACTIVE SIDES

they really are full of shit.

sir peace frog said:
just got in from work,i was reading the footy headlines,jose didnt want united job,blah blah blah,anyway in the comments was this from a united fan i shit you not

It's all hypothetical because he wasn't asked and the majority of clued up United fans wouldn't want him.
Moyes was my choice, whether he'll do it or not is another thing. But he's closer to the traditions that have made United successful in the past. A solid disciplinarian who gives youth a chance and slowly builds attractive looking sides. Not some flashy fly by night !

couple of things
MOYES WAS MY CHOICE
AND MOYES SLOWLY BUILDS ATTRACTIVE SIDES

they really are full of shit.

That comment was probably posted by the official shite propaganda brigade.. ;)

The Pink Panther said:
It's the whole myth of home grown youth that really irks

I.

Every single player they've ever bought has come through their youth system. ;-)

The Pink Panther said:
It's the whole myth of home grown youth that really irks

It does me too PP. I just checked and last season the only home grown players to start any PL games were Evans (21), Cleverley (18), Welbeck (13) and Fletcher (2). If any rags are desperate enough to insist on including their geriatrics Giggs made 12 and Scholes (RIP) 8 as well.

The home grown players that rags claim are the core of their side aren't exactly setting the PL alight are they?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.