United thread 2012/13 (inc merged IPO thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
waspish said:
blueinsa said:
May as well be 8 months.

The fat **** blows like an asthmatic now and that's after a full pre season.

Another 8 weeks of doing fuck all and eating will do his game a world of good lol.

Haha I was thinking that myself he'll be sat in front of his tv leg up eating smoking drinking alsorts while watching all the soaps and big bother he will Probably be fit for last month of the season

Rag mate of min (I know I know) reckons he will be sold after this season and the signing of RVP is for this reason. Who knows

Who'd want to buy him? Certainly not for big money. He wheezed and sweated his way through the Euros and after a full pre-season wheezed and sweated his way through the Everton game. I think Baconface has sussed him out which is why he busted a gut to get van Persie.

laserblue said:
Who'd want to buy him? Certainly not for big money. He wheezed and sweated his way through the Euros and after a full pre-season wheezed and sweated his way through the Everton game. I think Baconface has sussed him out which is why he busted a gut to get van Persie.
I agree. Clearly Ferguson was not comfortable relying on him to star the show any more, and with RVP's arrival he isn't first in the pecking order any more. Wouldn't be surprised to see him go, but where is the question.

laserblue said:
waspish said:
Haha I was thinking that myself he'll be sat in front of his tv leg up eating smoking drinking alsorts while watching all the soaps and big bother he will Probably be fit for last month of the season

Rag mate of min (I know I know) reckons he will be sold after this season and the signing of RVP is for this reason. Who knows

I think they will cash in, possibly as early as Jan if RVP is firing on all cylinders.

waspish said:
blueinsa said:
May as well be 8 months.

The fat **** blows like an asthmatic now and that's after a full pre season.

Another 8 weeks of doing fuck all and eating will do his game a world of good lol.

Who is going to buy him for the money the scum want?

He's a good player but well overrated by the media

waspish said:
waspish said:

27 in a couple of months having played at the top level for 10 years - hopefully on the decline.

Manure are usually cute with transfers and getting rid in the next year or so would be good business for 40M plus. I hope he stays and stinks the place out ;)

cookster said:
waspish said:

27 in a couple of months having played at the top level for 10 years - hopefully on the decline.

Manure are usually cute with transfers and getting rid in the next year or so would be good business for 40M plus. I hope he stays and stinks the place out ;)

Actually Cookster,Rooney is used as an air freshener at the swamp..

Love him or hate him Fergie has the bollocks to get rid of prima donnas at the right time, look at Beckham etc. I think Rooney will be gone by the end of the season if not by Jan, his sale could bring in two possibly 3 players to strengthen their squad. Don't know where he would go though, he looks fucked these days, but maybe a new club and challenge is what he needs.

Blue Maverick said:
Love him or hate him Fergie has the bollocks to get rid of prima donnas at the right time, look at Beckham etc. I think Rooney will be gone by the end of the season if not by Jan, his sale could bring in two possibly 3 players to strengthen their squad. Don't know where he would go though, he looks fucked these days, but maybe a new club and challenge is what he needs.

Think Chelsea might come in for him Madrid? Can't see it, Barcelona Nahh! Inter skint, AC Milan same skint! PSG or that rich Russian side might be tempted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.