United thread 2012/13 (inc merged IPO thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue Maverick said:
Love him or hate him Fergie has the bollocks to get rid of prima donnas at the right time, look at Beckham etc. I think Rooney will be gone by the end of the season if not by Jan, his sale could bring in two possibly 3 players to strengthen their squad. Don't know where he would go though, he looks fucked these days, but maybe a new club and challenge is what he needs.

I've always thought he would finish his career at Everton, let's face it that could soon be a step up for him lol.

inchy14 said:
JM Mcr said:
I wouldn't write Rooney off too soon. He's still only 26, has scored 85 goals in his last 3 seasons for Utd (despite a relatively poor return in 10/11) and remember, despite some ott comments on here, he actually started Utd's first game of the season, in preference to RVP.

Being benched for the next game may just be a direct response to his poor performance in that match, may be a shot across Rooney's bows to remind him he's not indispensable or may even just be part of Fergie's plans to rotate his strikers.

I also agree with a comment of SJK's from a few pages back that an enforced break may not be such a bad thing for Utd or Rooney. It allows time to integrate Van Persie into the team whilst removing a potential selection dilemma for Fergie. Will also give Rooney a rest, that I think at times last season he looked like he desperately needed, and then time to properly work on getting back to match fitness.
Fuck me pal, wasn't the close season time for a rest and then to start getting his fitness levels up?

Imo he'll be off maybe in Jan and without the injury it may have been this week, Real his destination.
Doesn't seem to be much of a close season these days. Between international tournaments and clubs trying to cram as much money spinning pre-season matches in as they can, most players tend not to have too much time to rest but does Rooney really strike you as the type to make sure he looks after himself n his fitness levels if not under the clubs supervision? I mean it's not like he's ever started a new season looking lethargic or overweight before is it?

Aren't Uniteds financial accounts due to be published soon,or is it the end of next month.Thanks in advance.

Rooney isn't committed to a fitness regime unless he's forced into one. In the run up to and the beginning of the Euros, instead of sharpening up his fitness levels and integrating with the rest of the squad what did he do? He fucked off to Las Vegas to slouch around the gaming tables with Wes Brown. As soon as he got back home after England were eliminated he was straight on another plane back to Las Vegas. So if he was going to Las Vegas after the Euros why the fuck did he go there before as well?

laserblue said:
Rooney isn't committed to a fitness regime unless he's forced into one. In the run up to and the beginning of the Euros, instead of sharpening up his fitness levels and integrating with the rest of the squad what did he do? He fucked off to Las Vegas to slouch around the gaming tables with Wes Brown. As soon as he got back home after England were eliminated he was straight on another plane back to Las Vegas. So if he was going to Las Vegas after the Euros why the fuck did he go there before as well?

Drugs and whores?

Actually, there needn't be a question mark.

Rammyblues said:
(Lowers voice) we tried to sign him last time, think Bob might have a go.

There is more chance of us signing Kaka than City going back for Rooney ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.