United thread 2012/13 (inc merged IPO thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Rio

We have Vincent Kompany. A classy, intelligent, responsible and honourable man who has the diplomatic skills to be a great Secretary of State for the Foreign Office. They have Ferdinand. A foul mouthed, arrogant, disrespectful gob$hite who has questionable attitudes about race.

I'd rather be runners-up and have Vinny as captain.

It's cheers me up to know, even in the immediate aftermath of winning the league, their thoughts are still on City and last season.

Must have hurt a lot.

That's the downside with being so successful. I've been following Wigan rugby for 40 years and there was a spell back in the 80's/90's where winning trophies became so routine, that it brought hardly any pleasure at all. Just an acceptance that the status quo was still in place and a fear that there would come a day when it wasn't. But in contrast, the hurt when you did lose was multiplied tenfold by seeing how much it meant to other teams to beat you.

tidyman said:
It's cheers me up to know, even in the immediate aftermath of winning the league, their thoughts are still on City and last season.

Must have hurt a lot.

That's the downside with being so successful. I've been following Wigan rugby for 40 years and there was a spell back in the 80's/90's where winning trophies became so routine, that it brought hardly any pleasure at all. Just an acceptance that the status quo was still in place and a fear that there would come a day when it wasn't. But in contrast, the hurt when you did lose was multiplied tenfold by seeing how much it meant to other teams to beat you.

It still fucking kills them.

Manc in London said:
We have Vincent Kompany. A classy, intelligent, responsible and honourable man who has the diplomatic skills to be a great Secretary of State for the Foreign Office. They have Ferdinand. A foul mouthed, arrogant, disrespectful gob$hite who has questionable attitudes about race.

I'd rather be runners-up and have Vinny as captain.

If we had to import CamelGob in order to win a trophy I would much prefer Old Mother Hubbard's cupboard.

He is a classless idiot. I have disliked Rio throughout his whole career.

Arrogant is an understatement. I'm not a violent person but if I ever met him I think I would slap him.

Rio talks shit you say?!?!?!

thats-so-funny-even-my-camel-got-it.jpg

Its a compliment, they have just won the league and cant stop mentioning us.

I unfortunately watched last night because my house mate is a plastic rag, they were playing "this is how it feels to be lonely" after they had won it. Even the PA system controller is thinking about us.

They are absolutely obsessed with city and it is because we have more fun, more passion and are proper fans. We will celebrate our FA cup win (IF we win it) ten times more than that tame effort last night.

Last may whilst i was running around the pitch with tears in my eyes the last thing i thought of doing was texting rags, i was having the best time of my life. Last night a self proclaimed "big red" was texting me during the game and celebrations whilst he was watching at home.

Why?

Because hes Jealous, hes jealous that i watch my team week in week out, hes jealous ive been to 10 away games this season and he hasnt been to 3 home games, hes jealous that im not used to winning and now city are in having a great time, hes jealous because i was there when city were shit and he doesnt know what thats like, hes jealous because he knows on the 11th of may il be at wembley pissed out my face singing at the top of my voice with 25,000 loyal blues, hes jealous because he doesnt know what its like to be a real football fan.

He hasnt experienced shit.

Just won the league but talking about us. Nice to know they are still haunted and always will be by our win last year.

No surprise that it's wio who's opened his mouth. He's always been a graceless idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.