United thread 2013/14 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
r.soleofsalford said:
toffee balls said:
"When the Man United steam engine get going , they will take out all comers".

Cheers for that Niall.

That is up there with " out of all of Sir Alex's titles this will have to be the best " 13/05/2012 @ 86 minute mark.

Hall of fame my fookin arse

Naill Quinn the wanker, i never like him when he played for us.
Come on, Niall Quinn the player- Legend
Niall Quinn the pundit- Wankstain.
I think they must have given him one of those chemical lobotomies when he retired.

bert's broken neck said:
dom said:
bert's broken neck said:
Sorry if I seem a bit thick - but who are these fantastic four they keep going on about? Rooney, Van Persie and Mata, maybe, but who the fuck is the fantastic fourth? Not that little penis or wellshit, surely?

It is Jizzjazz skywanker

Fuck me - you're 'aving a laff! "Fantastic" my arse! Maybe in a few years, by which time Rooney and Van Persie will be past it and they could be down to the fantastic two!

91mjkp.jpg

From left to right..

Mata,Rooney,Janet,Rape van winkle.

Dj1979 said:
Fucking hell just saw a utd fan giving off to an Everton fan on twitter laughing saying you have never seen Davy moyes 4-0 down after 50 minutes in a derby. Obviously he meant at Everton and not earlier on this season when Nasri put city 4-0 up after and here is the kicker it's credited as 50 mins for the Nasri goal. Ycmiu
Hope either yourself or the everton fan gave it back in spades. Plus, David Moyes was never ahead of the opposite team in January and February either.

I work nights so only saw it about 4 this morning and reminded him but no reply this far

manchester blue said:
Damocles said:
From BBC

Record signing Juan Mata made a confident start to his Manchester United career by playing his part in a morale-boosting win over Cardiff

Tells you everything you need to know

BBC news programme this morning concentrated on Utd. Even their graphic with the two local results had them first even though Liverpool was, A bigger, better, derby win and alphabetically they should be first.

moyes has whined about the media quite a few times this season which is odd because not only have they taken it incredibly easy on him considering it is probably the biggest drop off in form from a big team from one season to the next in living memory but it is so obvious that generally the media are desperate to see them turn it round. The slightest bit of positive news about united and it is top story for a couple of days.

bert's broken neck said:
dom said:
bert's broken neck said:
Sorry if I seem a bit thick - but who are these fantastic four they keep going on about? Rooney, Van Persie and Mata, maybe, but who the fuck is the fantastic fourth? Not that little penis or wellshit, surely?

It is Jizzjazz skywanker

Fuck me - you're 'aving a laff! "Fantastic" my arse! Maybe in a few years, by which time Rooney and Van Persie will be past it and they could be down to the fantastic two!

It'll be the terrific two

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.