United thread 2013/14 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SrilankanBlue said:
Blatant.Get relegated you ****

"Interviewer: "What was the most difficult thing for you during the match?"

Solskjær: "Not celebrating when United scored."

They really are taking this Tan and Ole thing seriously aren't they?

United could win every game for the rest of the season and I still doubt they'd win the league.

Chris in London said:
SrilankanBlue said:

They really are taking this Tan and Ole thing seriously aren't they?

Solskjaer is an odious little rag toad who should have punch me tattooed on his napper, he's going down with Cardiff who are destined never to return to the PL..... Then Pisscan can call him once spongebob has finished over achieving ;-)

Vincents Tackle said:
An inside joke or full scale delusion following the signing of Mata? I'm not sure what do you think?

Some Rag on RagCafe said
We must beat Liverpool at Old Trafford, that much is certain.

Other than that game, all the top teams they play are at Anfield if I'm not mistaken. Personally, I think Chelsea can be caught in third. They have not impressed me all season and are really not a great team. Arsenal too are about to enter what is traditionally their toughest period every season. Don't they play United, City, Bayern and Chelsea over the next month or so too?

Still a long way to go, but I don't rule us out of finishing above 4th. I think we need to cut the sentiment crap in the back four though and leave Rio and Vidic out altogether.

Another rag on RagCafe replied
Indeed, I think we have a good chance of winning the league actually. I'd put as second favourites behind City and slightly ahead of Chelsea, far ahead of Arsenal. I think we have 40% chance of winning the league.

I know what you're thinking, these quotes must be months old but I promise you that they are from today!! One win against the bottom of the league and they think they are in with a shout of winning the title!

Counting Chelsea's game vs West Ham tonight as a nailed on home win, that means they must win four more games than us, Chelsea and Arsenal to win the league and taking into account the huge advantage we have in goal difference over them, if we win tonight, that means they must win five matches more than ourselves

Now looking at their remaining fixtures, they do have pretty much a good run from now until the end of the season, however Arsenal away, us and Liverpool at home are games they won't win. If they achieve draws in these games, that means they're hoping for us to lose seven of our fifteen remaining fixtures

The Pink Panther said:
Vincents Tackle said:
An inside joke or full scale delusion following the signing of Mata? I'm not sure what do you think?

Some Rag on RagCafe said
We must beat Liverpool at Old Trafford, that much is certain.

Other than that game, all the top teams they play are at Anfield if I'm not mistaken. Personally, I think Chelsea can be caught in third. They have not impressed me all season and are really not a great team. Arsenal too are about to enter what is traditionally their toughest period every season. Don't they play United, City, Bayern and Chelsea over the next month or so too?

Still a long way to go, but I don't rule us out of finishing above 4th. I think we need to cut the sentiment crap in the back four though and leave Rio and Vidic out altogether.

Another rag on RagCafe replied
Indeed, I think we have a good chance of winning the league actually. I'd put as second favourites behind City and slightly ahead of Chelsea, far ahead of Arsenal. I think we have 40% chance of winning the league.

I know what you're thinking, these quotes must be months old but I promise you that they are from today!! One win against the bottom of the league and they think they are in with a shout of winning the title!

Counting Chelsea's game vs West Ham tonight as a nailed on home win, that means they must win four more games than us, Chelsea and Arsenal to win the league and taking into account the huge advantage we have in goal difference over them, if we win tonight, that means they must win five matches more than ourselves

Now looking at their remaining fixtures, they do have pretty much a good run from now until the end of the season, however Arsenal away, us and Liverpool at home are games they won't win. If they achieve draws in these games, that means they're hoping for us to lose seven of our fifteen remaining fixtures

So some fucking rag simpleton reckons the rags have a 40% chance of winning the Premiership.
Presumably that's why Oddschecker have them at 66/1.
Schumacher has more powers of reasoning than these deluded cunts.

The rags have about as much chance of winning the league as I have getting Kelly Brook to lick my ring piece.

Fucking simple deluded wankey cum gargling bumblefucking cockwombles

CUNTS

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
The Pink Panther said:
Vincents Tackle said:

So some fucking rag simpleton reckons the rags have a 40% chance of winning the Premiership.
Schumacher has more powers of reasoning than these deluded cunts.

Does it follow that they have a 60% chance of not winning it?

Fuck me, I'd put a couple of grand on them not winning the league if I was being offered odds of 3-2

Chris in London said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
The Pink Panther said:

Schumacher has more powers of reasoning than these deluded *****.

Does it follow that they have a 60% chance of not winning it?

Fuck me, I'd put a couple of grand on them not winning the league if I was being offered odds of 3-2
4/6 you'd get, probably 8/13 or 4/7 once the bookies shaved it (if they actually had a 40% chance). I'd put everything I owned and could borrow at those prices.

SrilankanBlue said:

such a fuckin shit thing to say, be interesting to hear what the Cardiff fans think of that quote

I delivered a message emanating from the shithole today, the gist of it being, "The rags returned to winning ways against Swansea, so we're begging you to come to the swamp soon, to see if we can manage to scrape past another team in the lower reaches of the Premier League".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.