United thread 2013/14 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the end of the Stoke game Moyes looked lost.Written all over his face was,''I am well out of my depth here and haven't got a clue how to sort it out!''

Reading reports of dressing room unrest,Van Persie deciding when and for how long he plays and Rooney sitting in on possible transfer targets scream out that Moyes has lost the dressing room and the players see him as a joke.Could you imagine this happening under Ferguson????

They need at least six top class players to compete at the top level.The whole defence needs replacing and two more added in midfield.That is a minimum of 200 million for your average 30 million per player times six.Can the Glazers afford it and will they hand it over?

They are chasing the scousers now for a top four place and they have to hope BOTH lose games AND they start winning.It is going to be a tall order.

To be fair, what an achievement it will be when they win the title this year eh? Surely it will have to go down in history as the greatest comeback of all time? Davey clearly has a plan

laserblue said:
Some local rag was on Talkshite earlier saying he can't watch them any more and how it's all gone to shit under Moyes. FFS there are plenty of us on BM who went week in week out home and away when we were shit but we still kept going. Now this rag's essentially jacking them in because they're 7th. It's not so many years ago that many of us would have crawled over broken glass to see City 7th in the PL. They really have no fucking clue what being a supporter is.

Another more intelligent rag said that Mata was the cherry on the cake but the only problem is that the rags haven't yet got the cake.

this word highlighted above should instead read 'results challenged'

- I've never gone along with using that word in red to describe our club or team, although it can easily be applied to describing ManUre both now and at any other point in proceedings.

carry on...

How was that rag goal not offside? I know Welshite doesn't touch it, but the Stoke player has to make a last ditch lunge to stop it going to him, which falls to Mata for him to square it for the goal. The new offside rule really is moronic, is the defender supposed to just leave it to Welbeck and hope he's offside?

BigOscar said:
How was that rag goal not offside? I know Welshite doesn't touch it, but the Stoke player has to make a last ditch lunge to stop it going to him, which falls to Mata for him to square it for the goal. The new offside rule really is moronic, is the defender supposed to just leave it to Welbeck and hope he's offside?
Couldn't see much wrong with it, to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.