United thread 2013/14 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Armaan said:
marco said:
motd on now, licks lips and rubs hands
*grabs cock*
I giggled like a little kid at that!<br /><br />-- Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:49 pm --<br /><br />
jimharri said:
BigOscar said:
How was that rag goal not offside? I know Welshite doesn't touch it, but the Stoke player has to make a last ditch lunge to stop it going to him, which falls to Mata for him to square it for the goal. The new offside rule really is moronic, is the defender supposed to just leave it to Welbeck and hope he's offside?
Couldn't see much wrong with it, to be honest.
RAG................!!!!!!!

jimharri said:
BigOscar said:
How was that rag goal not offside? I know Welshite doesn't touch it, but the Stoke player has to make a last ditch lunge to stop it going to him, which falls to Mata for him to square it for the goal. The new offside rule really is moronic, is the defender supposed to just leave it to Welbeck and hope he's offside?
Couldn't see much wrong with it, to be honest.
Welbeck was offside, and the defender ends up giving United a huge advantage in his attempts to stop it getting to him. For me, as a defender, that annoys the hell out of me. You can't not make the lunge and just hope Welbeck is offside, but by making the lunge you give them a huge advantage, so Welbeck is affecting play from his offside position.

I just don't like the new offside rule. For me, if the ball is played to you and you're offside, then it's offside, regardless of whether the ball makes it to you or not, as the defender is forced to defend you (so you are active). (if that makes sense?)

From the looks of that Stoke were good for it. Iniesta was unlucky with that shot over the bar for 5 yards.

amegu5et.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.