United thread 2013/14 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
waspish said:
amegu5et.jpg

Love it !

for all you nited haters

Their fans must be cock a hoop tonight, ok they lost to stoke, but they have a big fat whopping 40 points. They are or should be safe this year. Not sure about next year, or indeed champs lgue this year, but for now they are safe, well done wee davey

van persie wasn't his usual cocky, smug self when he scored....
You can just tell the chemistry between their players isn't there...
But by christ I fuckin love it when they get beat, I feel like break dancing when they don't win.....

Some rag fans are now saying that the class of 92 are gonna buy the club off the Glazers and will make them great again and that the City owners are gonna get done for money laundering next year.
My word the twats are fucking thick, deluded and desperate, anyone else I'd feel pity for but not them I want them to suffer a slow painful death as a club and fan base.

Re: Song for Swamp

How about "This is how it feels to be City, This is how it feels to be small !" They used to love singing that to us and that would really wind them up if we took the piss out of ourselves by singing it. Piss them right off !

joedr116 said:
How about "This is how it feels to be City, This is how it feels to be small !" They used to love singing that to us and that would really wind them up if we took the piss out of ourselves by singing it. Piss them right off !

Have you ever been to a city match? Serious question...

joedr116 said:
Great song mate, it might catch on

joedr116 said:
How about "This is how it feels to be City, This is how it feels to be small !" They used to love singing that to us and that would really wind them up if we took the piss out of ourselves by singing it. Piss them right off ![/quote
What tune is it sung too? Not heard it for ages ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.