United thread 2013/14 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damocles said:
Anderson on MUFC: 'I'm sure lots of players want out. Especially people like myself and Nani who have been in Manchester for 7 or 8 years.'

Hahaha, rats abandoning a sinking ship
Is that an actual quote, fuck me!

ONTHERUNWITHTHAKSIN said:
A Rag in work who is totally deluded said they will be all right now they have Mata to which I replied Juan Mata £37 million What's the Matter fucking priceless.

Gollum - We'll be okay now i've got shrek & van pussy back and grey matter as re-enforcements in my super strike force for the Stoke game !?!?

Hiya Dave how did it go then ???????

Gollum - We lost :-(

Made all the difference then ha ha ha lol.

Gollum - STOP THAT LAUGHING IMMEDIATELY !!!!!!!!!!!!

beast said:
Damocles said:
Anderson on MUFC: 'I'm sure lots of players want out. Especially people like myself and Nani who have been in Manchester for 7 or 8 years.'

Is that an actual quote, fuck me!

It is legit yeah.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/manchester-united/10614732/A-lot-of-players-want-out-of-Manchester-United-says-Anderson-as-he-warns-of-Old-Trafford-summer-exodus.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/footba ... xodus.html</a>

By Mark Ogden

Manchester United outcast Anderson has warned of a summer exodus from Old Trafford after claiming several of his team-mates 'want out' of the club.

The Brazilian midfielder, who completed a loan move to Italian outfit Fiorentina during the January transfer window, is expected to make a permanent departure from United at the end of the season, seven years after arriving in a £26 million deal from Porto.

Anderson's failure to impress David Moyes saw the 25 year-old make just three starts under the new United manager this season prior to his move to Florence.

But with United currently languishing in seventh position in the Premier League and the likes of Nemanja Vidic, Rio Ferdinand and Patrice Evra all out of contract at the end of this campaign, Anderson claims that more players are ready to follow him out of the club.

"I am sure that lots of players want out," Anderson said. "Especially people like myself and Nani, who have been in Manchester for seven or eight years.

"Manchester United is a huge club, a club that does everything for its players, but sometimes a footballer wants to leave just to experience a different way to play football and to learn something as well.

"Playing in Manchester was great, it is a prestigious club with a lot of history.

"But I was there for seven or eight years and I want to show Fiorentina my quality and fight for a spot in the starting line-up. I thank all Manchester United fans for their love, but I'm here to stay."

Damocles said:

tbf that quote has been somewhat tendentiously edited.

I am sure that lots of players want out. Especially people like myself and Nani, who have been in Manchester for seven or eight years. Manchester United is a huge club, a club that does everything for its players, but sometimes a footballer wants to leave just to experience a different way to play football and to learn something as well.

Playing in Manchester was great, it is a prestigious club with a lot of history. But I was there for seven or eight years and I want to show Fiorentina my quality and fight for a spot in the starting line-up. I thank all Manchester United fans for their love but I'm here to stay.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Damocles said:

tbf that quote has been somewhat tendentiously edited.

I am sure that lots of players want out. Especially people like myself and Nani, who have been in Manchester for seven or eight years. Manchester United is a huge club, a club that does everything for its players, but sometimes a footballer wants to leave just to experience a different way to play football and to learn something as well.

Playing in Manchester was great, it is a prestigious club with a lot of history. But I was there for seven or eight years and I want to show Fiorentina my quality and fight for a spot in the starting line-up. I thank all Manchester United fans for their love but I'm here to stay.

It is his wording that to me at least makes damo's post not seem cheekily out of context.
When he says "players want out" it is not a respectful way to say it.
I think he is holding his tongue a bit tbh in case he does have to go back.
The reference to time at the club to me was to cover his arse.

ifiwasarichfan said:
Did they really pay £26M for Anderson ?

They paid €30m for Anderson and €26m for Nani according to the released accounts

Portuguese fucking saw them coming

ifiwasarichfan said:
Did they really pay £26M for Anderson ?

7 years ago as well!! Makes me fckin laugh when I hear people accusing city of inflating transfer fees.

On talkshite tonight, someone said we still have to go to Arsenal, Liverpool, Everton and the Un*t*d.

Why do people thing that we're going to struggle at the swamp?

They've already lost four league games there, and since the 4-1 thrashing at Etihad, we've improved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.