United thread 2013/14 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rocket-footed kolarov said:
Vienna_70 said:
On talkshite tonight, someone said we still have to go to Arsenal, Liverpool, Everton and the Un*t*d.

Why do people thing that we're going to struggle at the swamp?

They've already lost four league games there, and since the 4-1 thrashing at Etihad, we've improved

They obviously aren't thinking. Convincing victories there two seasons in a row, when they finished 2nd and 1st, they are much poorer and got nowhere near us at the Etihad this season so unless we are unlucky, I don't see us losing.

I didn't see us losing last night either...

As bobby manc used to say, dis-eeza futball.

Were any rags gloating at work today over last night? Some were where I work. Don't know how they even dare the state they are in or is it a sign of how the tide has turned.

They are so bad they only have our defeats to cheer them up.

I hope I am laughing on the other side of my face by May - 2 trophies of any description will make up for it and I think we may just get them but not sure which 2.

Would love if the coach Moyes fired (Meulensteen) would go back to OT this weekend and get a result. He gets a lot of stick for firing Fergie's coaching staff it would be hell for him if one of those coaches would get points off him.:)

Number 1 is Colin Bell said:
Were any rags gloating at work today over last night? Some were where I work. Don't know how they even dare the state they are in or is it a sign of how the tide has turned.

They are so bad they only have our defeats to cheer them up.

I hope I am laughing on the other side of my face by May - 2 trophies of any description will make up for it and I think we may just get them but not sure which 2.

Reminds me of when we used to have little to look forward to so relished any bad result they had to cheer us up. It's turned full circle (for now at least) but it's still nowhere near as comparable as the situation we found ourselves in when they were racking up the trophies while we were fighting (and losing) relegation battles. It would have to get a whole lot worse for them and a whole better for us (over a sustained period of several years) for them to claim that they're going through what we went through. Half a season of mediocrity under Moyes is fuck all really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.