United thread 2013/14 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stretford Ender said:
pominoz said:
This has probably been posted, but i have just found it, fucking great reading.
The world has fallen apart, because they are 7th?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.redcafe.net/threads/how-are-you-guys-dealing-with-all-this.383820/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redcafe.net/threads/how-are- ... is.383820/</a>
Well considering that if you're under 28 or so Utd supporters of that age havnt experienced losing on a regular basis,so naturally it's strange .I would have thought that's natural.

Just on so called 'Fergie time' ,do you realise that both teams were allowed to score in added time ? And on the game v Middlesborough in DM article indeed the conditions were terrible and i remember that abandoning the game must have been a consideration,the conditions were probably the worst in Fergies career at OT,naturally you would expect your manager to badger the ref to get the game abandoned and play the game in better conditions.

Trust a rag to completely miss the point. You got Fergie time when you were losing or drawing. You were chasing the game and as such were the team on the front foot and the one most likely to score. You say it as though "fergie time" was beneficial to both teams. It wasn't and you know it.

stony said:
Stretford Ender said:
pominoz said:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.redcafe.net/threads/how-are-you-guys-dealing-with-all-this.383820/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redcafe.net/threads/how-are- ... is.383820/</a>
Well considering that if you're under 28 or so Utd supporters of that age havnt experienced losing on a regular basis,so naturally it's strange .I would have thought that's natural.

Just on so called 'Fergie time' ,do you realise that both teams were allowed to score in added time ? And on the game v Middlesborough in DM article indeed the conditions were terrible and i remember that abandoning the game must have been a consideration,the conditions were probably the worst in Fergies career at OT,naturally you would expect your manager to badger the ref to get the game abandoned and play the game in better conditions.

Trust a rag to completely miss the point. You got Fergie time when you were losing or drawing. You were chasing the game and as such were the team on the front foot and the one most likely to score. You say it as though "fergie time" was beneficial to both teams. It wasn't and you know it.

and then straightaway contradicts himself by saying that game should of been called off , suddenly conveniently forgetting that both teams play on the same pitch !!

smeeagain said:
stony said:
Stretford Ender said:

and then straightaway contradicts himself by saying that game should of been called off , suddenly conveniently forgetting that both teams play on the same pitch !!

Hypocritical rags, never!

stony said:
Stretford Ender said:
pominoz said:

With respect I feel your missing the point,its Only if your good enough to take advantage and Utd were,there was nothing stopping the opposition catching them on the break! Indeed In the games Utd have lost at home this season,there was ample added time ,just that ATM they are not good enough to make the difference.aka City v QPR!!
And no contradiction,that particular game the conditions were like I said probably the worst at OT for years,but they still mangled to get a equaliser in the end.
You will begin to experience similar events over the coming years now City have a top side .

pominoz said:

Only read the first page; couldn't stomach any more, but the little gem stood out:

It affect me a lot more if I watch the game....tended to stop doing that...still grates me when I get ribbed by my mates but it quietens down the next day...until the next match

Poor lamb, he doesn't like being teased. And doesn't watch the games, so he can't see them losing.

Typical rag wanker!

It's the right thing to move Vidic on, as well as Wio and Evra. Moysey should rebuild in the summer. Looking through the squad it's very poor by rag standards except upfront and in goal. If at all possible they should get Shaw, a world class defender or 2, Barkley, Andros Townsend then get rid of Vidic, Wio, Evra, Giggsy, Anderson, Nani, Valencia, Young and Clevz.

Kun Aguero said:
It's the right thing to move Vidic on, as well as Wio and Evra. Moysey should rebuild in the summer. Looking through the squad it's very poor by rag standards except upfront and in goal. If at all possible they should get Shaw, a world class defender or 2, Barkley, Andros Townsend then get rid of Vidic, Wio, Evra, Giggsy, Anderson, Nani, Valencia, Young and Clevz.

You're not a closet rag, are you?

You seem to be worryingly familiar when it comes to some of their nicknames.

Vienna_70 said:
Kun Aguero said:

Cleverleys nickname is 'chunks'

Bearing in mind that satan's club made a massive (sorry) £3.16M net profit last year, how does spending around £200M to bring their team up to competing with the big boys (such as us!!) square with FFP? Herr Goebbels at the Old Toilet PR department will no doubt spin it that it is the Ushited way.

Remember, when we did it, we were accused of buying the league!

Vienna_70 said:
Kun Aguero said:

Have I slipped up? I thought I got away with it.

Strong reports he's already agreed to go to Inter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.