United thread 2013/14 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
crazyg said:
Bearing in mind that satan's club made a massive (sorry) £3.16M net profit last year, how does spending around £200M to bring their team up to competing with the big boys (such as us!!) square with FFP? Herr Goebbels at the Old Toilet PR department will no doubt spin it that it is the Ushited way.

Remember, when we did it, we were accused of buying the league!

They've got a new lucrative sponsorship deal to become partners with a Bolivian toothpaste manufacturer.

mcmanus said:
crazyg said:
Bearing in mind that satan's club made a massive (sorry) £3.16M net profit last year, how does spending around £200M to bring their team up to competing with the big boys (such as us!!) square with FFP? Herr Goebbels at the Old Toilet PR department will no doubt spin it that it is the Ushited way.

They've got a new lucrative sponsorship deal to become partners with a Bolivian toothpaste manufacturer.

And isn't there one with a Singapore brothel in the offing too?

Stretford Ender said:
Vienna_70 said:
Kun Aguero said:
It's the right thing to move Vidic on, as well as Wio and Evra. Moysey should rebuild in the summer. Looking through the squad it's very poor by rag standards except upfront and in goal. If at all possible they should get Shaw, a world class defender or 2, Barkley, Andros Townsend then get rid of Vidic, Wio, Evra, Giggsy, Anderson, Nani, Valencia, Young and Clevz.

You're not a closet rag, are you?

You seem to be worryingly familiar when it comes to some of their nicknames.
Cleverleys nickname is 'chunks'

I thought his nickname was shit!

Vienna_70 said:
mcmanus said:
crazyg said:

And isn't there one with a Singapore brothel in the offing too?

I believe they're partnering with the Vladivostok Docks Grill (on right).
vladovostok1-10.jpg

The Grill had to fend off competition from the South Sudan Disney Resort
Playbook_LS_5326_28-2.jpg

to secure partnership. Major coup for the green with envy and lack of gold mob. Fair play.

Big blow losing Vidic for them. Evra, Ferdinand, and Giggs will probably all be gone as well. Even if Moyes was to pull a miracle they would lack the winning mentality and strength needed to challenge next season. It's just like when Arsenal lost all of their experienced players and lacked mental strength for a while. Even when they had the quality they found a way to lose the big games.

Stretford Ender said:
Vienna_70 said:
Kun Aguero said:
It's the right thing to move Vidic on, as well as Wio and Evra. Moysey should rebuild in the summer. Looking through the squad it's very poor by rag standards except upfront and in goal. If at all possible they should get Shaw, a world class defender or 2, Barkley, Andros Townsend then get rid of Vidic, Wio, Evra, Giggsy, Anderson, Nani, Valencia, Young and Clevz.

You're not a closet rag, are you?

You seem to be worryingly familiar when it comes to some of their nicknames.
Cleverleys nickname is 'chunks'

True that, well at least what I bring up when I watch him play that is....

I see sky are showing their game against Fulham live on Sunday. Does any other team get as many home banker games shown as them (although with captain Moyes at the helm, nothing is a banker)? Certainly city don't.

So that will be Vidic, Camel gob, Evra, Giggs and if reports are true Rooney and maybe even RVP all heading for the door. Even with fees from selling the last two they need a completely new defence and still need to strengthen their midfield as well which will not come cheap. And then the real issue if they fail to get 4th place will they be able to bring in the sort of players they would like for those positions? Early days still but it's really not looking good for the twats and I'm loving it.

bored at work said:
I see sky are showing their game against Fulham live on Sunday. Does any other team get as many home banker games shown as them (although with captain Moyes at the helm, nothing is a banker)? Certainly city don't.

I said to the Better Half earlier that that's not exactly a high-profile game.

It's a mid-table side against a team fighting relegation. Obviously has a hell of a lot riding on it, I don't think!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.