United thread 2013/14 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
alfabianchi said:
laserblue said:
SSN showed interviews with 5 rags outside the swamp today about whether Giggs or van Gaal should be manager next season. They couldn't find a Manc though. There was an American, a South African, a Malaysian and a Dutchman with only one Brit who sounded like he was from the south midlands. The South African lad looked like he'd just ram raided the club shop.

Should see it when the Chinese coaches pull up. No matches on, and hundreds of em queuing up at the museum or filling bags of tat in the superstore. They do know how to keep that place ticking over 7 days a week. That's why ratboy is building a hotel across the road.

EARNING their income.......selling crap made in Bangladeshi sweatshops.....

..EARNING IT THE RIGHT WAY..THE UNITED WAY

crazyg said:
Pam said:
bluemoon risin' said:
Just twat him!

Twatting is not good enough for him. Fucking bash him over the head with his keyboard and pull his hair.
Pull his dongle out and jump up and down on it.

Keyboard warrior? I fart in your general direction!

Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!

Blue Maverick said:
I'm fucking arguing with a guy who's still harping in about been bank rolled by the Sheikh, and how much we've paid just for 3 trophies and how much they've spent for theirs, And going on about FFP, really need something to shut him the fuck up, any suggestions?

A machete should do it..

Blue Maverick said:
I'm fucking arguing with a guy who's still harping in about been bank rolled by the Sheikh, and how much we've paid just for 3 trophies and how much they've spent for theirs, And going on about FFP, really need something to shut him the fuck up, any suggestions?

He's taking the piss out of you for having an owner that wants to spend his own money on his passion.

alfabianchi said:
laserblue said:
SSN showed interviews with 5 rags outside the swamp today about whether Giggs or van Gaal should be manager next season. They couldn't find a Manc though. There was an American, a South African, a Malaysian and a Dutchman with only one Brit who sounded like he was from the south midlands. The South African lad looked like he'd just ram raided the club shop.

Should see it when the Chinese coaches pull up. No matches on, and hundreds of em queuing up at the museum or filling bags of tat in the superstore. They do know how to keep that place ticking over 7 days a week. That's why ratboy is building a hotel across the road.

They probably make it all back home for a fraction of the cost

Oh the irony. ........!

Stupid coonts

As someone once said....."I would love it if we beat them" (tomorrow),,,,, c'mon Connor you big lump of shite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.