United thread 2013/14 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It has just occurred to me that I know not who United are playing next or when. They are becoming irrelevant. Bliss.

Pam said:
It has just occurred to me that I know not who United are playing next or when. They are becoming irrelevant. Bliss.

Get Columbo on the case. He'll have the answer in no time. Oh, just one more thing ...

Harold_Bishop_2899522b.jpg

TFC said:
Pam said:

+1

I only know who they are playing today because my friend is a Sunderland fan and sent me a text earlier saying 'Just leaving for Trafford United v Sunderland'!! I've trained him well with the they are NOT a Manchester team!! ;-)

Normally I don't have a clue.

SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
I'm one of few who's desperate for them to get Europa League, They could have a Liverpool style season if they have no European fixtures.

Itll be hard enough getting players with no CL football let alone no Europa league too..

rot at 7th I say.

They will be fired up today....they have never forgiven us for the Poznan, or the noise when Aguero scored (que fat blonde in red cardigan putting hand to mouth)... Fergie always said we would be paid back.....
He obviously didn't mean the Capital One semi final, so maybe it's today.

Stockport mackem said:
They will be fired up today....they have never forgiven us for the Poznan, or the noise when Aguero scored (que fat blonde in red cardigan putting hand to mouth)... Fergie always said we would be paid back.....

Nah, go and smash the fuckers, make giggsy-wiggsy cry

Stockport mackem said:

Always loved the YouTube videos of that "City have scored? City have done it! Nooo way!".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.