United thread 2013/14 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Robinho's Subbuteo said:
mosssideblue said:
He really is a sulky twat, who I personally think is past his sell by date. They had a chance to offload him but decided to keep hold. You reap what you sew.

So is Van Gaal and an utter twat to boot.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Sviu9l3bew[/youtube]
He's a weird looking bloke.

SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
I'm one of few who's desperate for them to get Europa League, They could have a Liverpool style season if they have no European fixtures.

Not on your own blue, I for one am praying they are playing midweek football in some shity backwater :-)

spanishblue said:
I'm one of few who's desperate for them to get Europa League, They could have a Liverpool style season if they have no European fixtures.

Not on your own blue, I for one am praying they are playing midweek football in some shity backwater :-)

Yes,and in their away legs as well.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Robinho's Subbuteo said:
mosssideblue said:
He really is a sulky twat, who I personally think is past his sell by date. They had a chance to offload him but decided to keep hold. You reap what you sew.

Fookin "trick cyclist" case

Can´t find the vid at Barcelona town hall where he repeated "Barca, Barca" about 50 times to the fans below
Fookin hilarious

Think about this-if they dont make the Europa they will lose out on a whole shitload of UEFA Points. I think they have loads of points coming off the next two seasons. IF they qualify NEXT season, they very well might be in Pot 2........

You would expect them to be better next season but they must spend big. They are losing 3/4 of their defense. The only one still there is the right back and he sucks. If they keep Camel Gob on, then that will be a bonus. Imagine playing Camel Gob and Fellaini in the same side? Can you short fantasy teams???<br /><br />-- Sat May 03, 2014 4:19 am --<br /><br />
mike channon´s windmill said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
Robinho's Subbuteo said:

Fookin "trick cyclist" case

Can´t find the vid at Barcelona town hall where he repeated "Barca, Barca" about 50 times to the fans below
Fookin hilarious

Was that NOT a wind up??? FFS that looked like a WWE interview!!!

I'm not convinced that they could have a 'L'pool like season'. Liverpool have been out of the Champs League for years and this is the only serious challenge they've made.

I can't see Utd doing much next year and all theis transfer talk is the stuff of fantasy. The other day it was Reus, yesterday it was Muller and now they are having a 're-think' over the manager and thinking about Guardiola!!!

I could do with some ammunition to fire a few ripostes at United fans who accost me. So can anyone of a statistical mindset tell me how often Utd have broken the transfer record? )Roson Cole, etc)?

Thanks in advance<br /><br />-- Sat May 03, 2014 10:06 am --<br /><br />I meant Robson of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.