United thread 2013/14 part 2.

Re: Moyes: fixtures are fishy

Dubai Blue said:
M22 WOODHOUSE PARK said:
He thinks there may be something fishy about United’s opening fixture list, He said: "I think it's the hardest start for 20 years that Manchester United have had and find it hard to believe that's the way the balls came out of the bag, that's for sure."
Is he getting his excuses in early or is he just a fucking bell end?
He's certainly a fucking bellend if he things the fixture list is compiled by someone pulling balls out of a bag, the thick ****. It isn't 1924 anymore.
And just how many balls would they have to have in a bag for 20 teams and 38 fixtures? Presumably they might even have to play themselves at some point if the draw went badly.

Re: Moyes: fixtures are fishy

Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
Dubai Blue said:
M22 WOODHOUSE PARK said:
He thinks there may be something fishy about United’s opening fixture list, He said: "I think it's the hardest start for 20 years that Manchester United have had and find it hard to believe that's the way the balls came out of the bag, that's for sure."
Is he getting his excuses in early or is he just a fucking bell end?
He's certainly a fucking bellend if he things the fixture list is compiled by someone pulling balls out of a bag, the thick ****. It isn't 1924 anymore.
And just how many balls would they have to have in a bag for 20 teams and 38 fixtures? Presumably they might even have to play themselves at some point if the draw went badly.

And they'd probably lose too!

Re: United thread 2013/14

I actually agree with him. It's hard to believe the balls came out of the bag like that. I feel the same every year when the champions league groups get drawn and the rags get a team of Albanian bin men in their group.

2sheikhs said:
I actually agree with him. It's hard to believe the balls came out of the bag like that. I feel the same every year when the champions league groups get drawn and the rags get a team of Albanian bin men in their group.

Hopefully this year they'll get a tough group like we seem to (oh wait hang on... that'll never happen, though this year Celtic and Sporting Lisbon could be a hard group for gollum!)

It's funny as it's coming from Gollum but in all seriousness he should be up on an FA charge already, not have a spokesman from the Premier League say that they've re-assured Gollum that it's all above board.

To accuse the Prem of in effect fixing the fixture list to give Utd a hard run is a serious accusation. He should in all honest have the book thrown at him before a balls kicked. Wonder if they manage to get through these first 5 games with say 10 points if he'll then come out with "these next set of fixtures are too easy, the balls must have come out of the bag in a better order".

Hated this twat at Everton and he fits the scum to a t, they belong together, hopefully in mid-table year-on-year.

And so it all begins to unravel .......... hahahahahhahhahahhaha

Conspiracies the rag media castigated Rafa about this when he suggested Fergie was consulted on the fixture list. The fact the Moyes is even suggesting that the fixtures can be fixed adds wait to Rafas argument. He should be hauled over the coals.

When a team even question the FA over appealing a yellow card the get a ban and a fine why not here.

I am annoyed that ITV didnt quiz him more about Rooney last night. If it had been me I would have been like

"So Dave, you said Rooney was not fit and wouldnt play, how come he is starting tonight?"

"Have you lost the dressing room Dave?"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.