United thread 2013/14 part 2.

Re: United thread 2013/14

kp789 said:
I am annoyed that ITV didnt quiz him more about Rooney last night. If it had been me I would have been like

"So Dave, you said Rooney was not fit and wouldnt play, how come he is starting tonight?"

"Have you lost the dressing room Dave?"

Papa~Lazarou.jpg

I can't actually believe they've tried to placate him instead of charging him.

stony said:
Pack it in Stony. We want this fucker to stick around as long as possible.

2sheikhs said:
stony said:
Pack it in Stony. We want this fucker to stick around as long as possible.

But he does have a valid point. This along with the poaching of him that is two they have got away with and the season aint even started

Bilboblue said:
Bet the prick hasn't moaned about their last 8 games being way too easy and it must be fixed.

Or that they won't be away at Chelsea one week and then home to us the next, whilst in the middle they have a tricky Eastern European C/L trip, although I can already hear the bulgy eyed **** "long away trip to Cardiff then a European tie and then away to Tottenham.... The footballing world's against us"

Now if that isn't calling someone a cheat I don't know what is.....

The difference for me here, and I said the same when seeing him in the tunnel Sunday, is that he's bricking it, danepack roxanne saying that is psychological posturing, gollums retarded spawn is a piss poor imitation who is more transparent than right said Fred with a dildo!!!!

kp789 said:
I am annoyed that ITV didnt quiz him more about Rooney last night. If it had been me I would have been like

"So Dave, you said Rooney was not fit and wouldnt play, how come he is starting tonight?"

The Flash said:
kp789 said:

Papa~Lazarou.jpg

cereal-guy-cereal-guy-spitting.png

Hahaha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.