United thread 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
I won't miss rio fucking **** face ferdinand screaming at refs 3 times after being told to go away, along with the other 10 cunts cowing refs into giving it.

If you called that then i agree, it can't be coincidence they have 4-5 of the most consistent "simulators" in the game.
If it is then their scouts are shit and they are still all contemptible cunts and i am loving watching them squirm.

supercrystal7 said:
r.soleofsalford said:
supercrystal7 said:
Funny Moyes is bemoaning a lack of creation when the most creative player in the world was begging to join the club. Instead he took the easy way out and kept Rooney. I do feel a bit sorry for Feillani, because he is not a bad player. He is a pretty good player, but he is just no where near a 27 million pound player and worse when he is the marquee signing.

I watched the first half and then recorded the second. Was keen to watch it, because heard Zaha got on. Zaha is just a shadow of his former self and has no confidence. Was trying tricks, but nothing was working. Only thing he had going for him was his hard work, but even then gave away a few fouls. Even if I did not want him back a loan move to us would be the right move.

With their financial trouble would be great to see them have to asset strip. I wonder how many the United fans down in London would stick with them then.

ffs do you take in dirty washing too
It's no secret that United were Ozil' first choice and he tried more than once to get them to bid for him. From watching him play I think he is the best and most creative 10 in the world, but he also has the most assist in the top leagues to support the claim.
The claim that they didn't want/need Ozil is obviously bullshit. Moyes is just picking up where his predecessor left off as an apologist for the Glazers. It was pretty obvious that the transfer budget was £30m and has been for some time at that club.

supercrystal7 said:
Ja Salford Blue said:
There must be a reason Real let him go?

And if he had that choice again in January do you think he would go there now?
Madrid let him go, because Isco was the new flavour of the month and they wanted to raise money to buy Bale. Ozil, Bale and Ronaldo can all play behind the front three, but Madrid wanted a new focus. At Madrid it is never just about how well you play, but about being the biggest name, marketing and image. All summer I have been saying that Ozil was going to leave despite the constant denials from player and club, because that's what Madrid do.

In 2009 they sold Robben, who maybe now people won't laugh at it considering his recent form, was the third best player in the world. They have sold Solari after winning player of the season, sold Makalele, sold Cambiasso, sold Sneijder etc.

Of course he would not touch United now. Ozil was desperate in the summer, because Chelsea/City/Bayern did not want that kind of player and only Arsenal, United and PSG had champions league and the money to afford him. At the time United was the obvious choice and he let it be known.

Madrid is probably the best club top club to go to for bargains.

EDIT
Madrid are the club who did not buy Ronaldinho because he was too ugly.
The club who despite being stocked with attacking players and weak at the back chose Beckham over both Nesta and Cannavaro.
Good point. RM was an unstoppable force a decade ago with maybe 3 or 4 of the world's best players working well together. Then they sold Makelele and the whole thing imploded. Never could fathom why but it must be as you say, it's never about having a football team but having the largest circus.

I'm With Stupid said:
supercrystal7 said:
r.soleofsalford said:
ffs do you take in dirty washing too
It's no secret that United were Ozil' first choice and he tried more than once to get them to bid for him. From watching him play I think he is the best and most creative 10 in the world, but he also has the most assist in the top leagues to support the claim.
The claim that they didn't want/need Ozil is obviously bullshit. Moyes is just picking up where his predecessor left off as an apologist for the Glazers. It was pretty obvious that the transfer budget was £30m and has been for some time at that club.

The dirty bastards claim to have had a chance to get....

Silva
Aguero
Kompany
Nasri
Hart
Yaya

And so many others...

The truth is that no one wants to play for United anymore. They see Moyes as a lame, bland manager who's style is so incredibly boring. Elite players want elite managers.

David Moyes = Mark Hughes 2.0...the similarities are so evident.

United are in deep, deep trouble. Remember how long it has been since Liverpool missed the Champions League and they're still fighting their way back. the same fate awaits the bastards if they can't get their acts together. I personally think that they days of "United Resilience" are over.

Outside of Rooney, that team has no fight. They get punched and they're like a fighter with a glass jaw. They have completely lost their fear factor.

I honestly believe that City wrote the blueprint to beat United. It started in October 2011 when we beat them 6-1. After that, teams start to see United and think " Hey, we can not only play with these guys, we can beat them!" Teams realised that they were giving the scum too much respect.

A word of caution if you drive past Old Trafford ... it seems a high probability you'll get 3 points.

BTH said:
Poor Pete Spencer's looking shellshocked here even though he claimed to be a Bury fan on the one, futile, occasion when I met him!

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co...chester-united-crisis-video-reaction-6383162#

This looks like a dispassionate interviewer, a passionate fan, and a kid running about in the background. Spencer looks very much like a disaffected rag here, although he does manage to avoid referring to United as 'we'.

I would doubt his credentials as a Bury fan going off this. Maybe the Bury tag is like rag referees Mason and that guy from Wythenshawe (Taylor is it?) claiming allegiance to lower league teams so that they don't jeopardise their chances of glory fixtures at OT.

supercrystal7 said:
Marvin said:
supercrystal7 said:
Ozil is top of assists league in the Premiership, but Silva creates a lot more chances
Was talking about over the last few years and Ozil is still adapting to the league and has been this good already. He has not even had a preseason with the team. As you said the confidence and the fear factor is equally as big as his performance. It was a signal of intent from Arsenal and gave all their young players the belief they can compete for the major trophies. Facing Ozil also means the other Arsenal players get more space, because everyone has to put that extra attention.
r.soleofsalford said:
was it the little boy inside him told you
No it was from comments he made and things many journalist have said.

oh journalist, it must be true then

Tancredi Palmeri ‏@tancredipalmeri 4m
Huge cover by catalan Sport:for them ,Van Persie wants to leave Manchester United after fall out with Moyes, and Barcelona planning a move

Well my take on the rag demise is that its all there own fault because they put all the eggs in one basket with GPC he controlled all the club from top to bottom so when he left there is no structure left clubs like barca real and Munich have it so when a manager leaves its easier to carry on successfully playing, something we are trying to do, anyway long may it carry on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.