United thread 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
FantasyIreland said:
Tancredi Palmeri ‏@tancredipalmeri 4m
Huge cover by catalan Sport:for them ,Van Persie wants to leave Manchester United after fall out with Moyes, and Barcelona planning a move

If there´s even a whiff of truth in that he´ll have his head turned and be offski - a dream move for him

its a Barm said:
Well my take on the rag demise is that its all there own fault because they put all the eggs in one basket with GPC he controlled all the club from top to bottom so when he left there is no structure left clubs like barca real and Munich have it so when a manager leaves its easier to carry on successfully playing, something we are trying to do, anyway long may it carry on.

gpc`s fault, he let the core of his team get old, and played the glazers game by not spending on quality new young players

r.soleofsalford said:
supercrystal7 said:
Marvin said:
Ozil is top of assists league in the Premiership, but Silva creates a lot more chances
Was talking about over the last few years and Ozil is still adapting to the league and has been this good already. He has not even had a preseason with the team. As you said the confidence and the fear factor is equally as big as his performance. It was a signal of intent from Arsenal and gave all their young players the belief they can compete for the major trophies. Facing Ozil also means the other Arsenal players get more space, because everyone has to put that extra attention.
r.soleofsalford said:
was it the little boy inside him told you
No it was from comments he made and things many journalist have said.

oh journalist, it must be true then

I think Supercrystal7 has put forward a pretty good justification of his comments, and displayed a good understanding of the methods of Real Madrid over the years. Time to stop calling him out over this issue.

funny listening to the rags on talksport this morning referring to him as mr moyes, moy-es , etc - mickey quinn discussing his toolbox and how he only needed a couple of spanners ( neville and giggs???) - they speak in tongues i could never understand. it's lovely what's going on at united and moyes is doing great !!!

shackattack said:
funny listening to the rags on talksport this morning referring to him as mr moyes, moy-es , etc - mickey quinn discussing his toolbox and how he only needed a couple of spanners ( neville and giggs???) - they speak in tongues i could never understand. it's lovely what's going on at united and moyes is doing great !!!

"Wee Davie" will return 06.00 Mon when fat head takes to the airwaves, I have set my alarm for 5.55.

is it wee davey or wee davie ? have never known a manager with so many aliases. he is doing so well i can't keep myself from smiling. walking down matt busby way past the paddy crerand burger stand and alex stepney coffee shop and looking all around at their sad faces was a sight to behold. they even sent us on our way with festive renditions of " feed the scousers " and " murderers " ????? at the tram stop - i love rags ;-)

shackattack said:
is it wee davey or wee davie ? have never known a manager with so many aliases. he is doing so well i can't keep myself from smiling. walking down matt busby way past the paddy crerand burger stand and alex stepney coffee shop and looking all around at their sad faces was a sight to behold. they even sent us on our way with festive renditions of " feed the scousers " and " murderers " ????? at the tram stop - i love rags ;-)
Being Mickeys, I thought you all had that legendary sense of humour (see Stan Boardman!) and would appreciate a spot of cockney/Asian/Irish/West Country wit aimed in your direction!

shackattack said:
Mick Quinn talking about Cockerroaches in Barbados, think he means Cockroaches

UUBlue said:
BTH said:
Poor Pete Spencer's looking shellshocked here even though he claimed to be a Bury fan on the one, futile, occasion when I met him!

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co...chester-united-crisis-video-reaction-6383162#

This looks like a dispassionate interviewer, a passionate fan, and a kid running about in the background. Spencer looks very much like a disaffected rag here, although he does manage to avoid referring to United as 'we'.

I would doubt his credentials as a Bury fan going off this. Maybe the Bury tag is like rag referees Mason and that guy from Wythenshawe (Taylor is it?) claiming allegiance to lower league teams so that they don't jeopardise their chances of glory fixtures at OT.

Maybe Spencer was originally a Bury fan but his rag credentials are mightily impressive. I've heard him on Talkshite referring to the rags as 'we' as well as being completely negative towards City. As he gets his guest gigs in his capacity as sports editor of the Manchester Evening News it's understandable that any neutrals listening would assume he's actually being objective and truthful.

r.soleofsalford said:
oh journalist, it must be true then
Jouranlist, Madrid's propaganda paper, Moyes, comments from team mates and just my general observation of the situation. Moyes then backs up his claim by playing Rooney where Ozil would have wanted to play. If you don't want to believe it then don't, though I find the evidence a bit overwhelming. There is no point going over it again and again.

"We weren't close to buying him but something was mooted a little bit before that," Moyes said. "We didn't need that position at the time. I didn't even say it was an interest, it was put to us and it was just something at the time we didn't need.

"We had Shinji Kagawa and Wayne Rooney and people of a similar ilk so it wasn't quite what we required at that time. We were looking at different positions."

Read more at <a class="postlink" href="http://www.espn.co.uk/football/sport/story/255887.html#HYVOsl6kxGPsJuMD.99" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.espn.co.uk/football/sport/st ... GPsJuMD.99</a>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.