United thread 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
FantasyIreland said:
Tancredi Palmeri ‏@tancredipalmeri 4m
Huge cover by catalan Sport:for them ,Van Persie wants to leave Manchester United after fall out with Moyes, and Barcelona planning a move

Heard second hand from Scholes senior that Van Persie is unhappy and wants out called Moyes and his staff "fucking idiots"

kramer said:
FantasyIreland said:
Tancredi Palmeri ‏@tancredipalmeri 4m
Huge cover by catalan Sport:for them ,Van Persie wants to leave Manchester United after fall out with Moyes, and Barcelona planning a move

Heard second hand from Scholes senior that Van Persie is unhappy and wants out called Moyes and his staff "fucking idiots"
I have heard nothing, but just from body language and the impression I get, RVP is extremely angry and probably wants out. Ferdinand has criticised Moyes already publicly and Evra has openly contradicted him.

jimharri said:
shackattack said:
is it wee davey or wee davie ? have never known a manager with so many aliases. he is doing so well i can't keep myself from smiling. walking down matt busby way past the paddy crerand burger stand and alex stepney coffee shop and looking all around at their sad faces was a sight to behold. they even sent us on our way with festive renditions of " feed the scousers " and " murderers " ????? at the tram stop - i love rags ;-)
Being Mickeys, I thought you all had that legendary sense of humour (see Stan Boardman!) and would appreciate a spot of cockney/Asian/Irish/West Country wit aimed in your direction![/quote

they are just deluded beyond belief - not sure re stan boardman either ;-) it was the murderers one which got me ?? the must just go into scouse auto pilot mode and sing. funniest one was having a debate with a rag in the pub by shudehill tram stop who told me baines would go there in january as "money talks"- wew reminded him they didn't have any - his face was priceless. they are so easy to rile - like kopites in every sense !!

shackattack said:
is it wee davey or wee davie ? have never known a manager with so many aliases. he is doing so well i can't keep myself from smiling. walking down matt busby way past the paddy crerand burger stand and alex stepney coffee shop and looking all around at their sad faces was a sight to behold. they even sent us on our way with festive renditions of " feed the scousers " and " murderers " ????? at the tram stop - i love rags ;-)

its wee divvy

I am hoping and praying Moyes gets a couple of wins soon. We cannot allow him to be sacked, he's doing a marvellous job!

I can remember Plug the stoner saying pre season that he was looking forward to working with the new manager and teaching him a few things that make a club soooo successful.
Obviously, Davey boy just doesn't listen.

All these reporters saying Moyse need to spend big it baffles me that these so called intelligent media not sussed out that the scum only spend around 30m each summer under the glazers I'll be shocked if they give Moyse 100m+

waspish said:
All these reporters saying Moyse need to spend big it baffles me that these so called intelligent media not sussed out that the scum only spend around 30m each summer under the glazers I'll be shocked if they give Moyse 100m+
Not really true that considering they spent near 70 million last season and over 50 million the year before. I do think they have a cut off point of around 30 million pounds for a player though.

There is no way they can spend big in the reams of a 100 million, especially with CL looking on the side of unlikely next year. Lose to Shaktar and they are almost certain to go out next round of CL. Even if they get the result, need to get lucky with the draw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.