United thread 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need to start one of those Twatter thingumabobs, that #savedave type of stunt. I'm shite on Twatter so someone who knows what they're doing please have a go at it.......let's hear it loud and clear.... #savedave!

Tbilisi said:
Manchester United have given Brentford permission to speak to their manager David Moyes. The thing is that Brentford never asked for it.

very good

just sending it to y rag colleagues now

Not sure how soon this loss of form will affect attendances (they have afterall got a waiting list of what 50,000 at least im told)

However be that as it may I have to say Saturday was the first time i have been to the swamp and been able to notice so many empty seats. The corner where the players come out was pretty sparsely populated as was the other wing of the main stand down near the away end and could also see empty seats dotted around the rest of the place too (and once we scored the buggers were leaving like there was no tomorrow) maybe the rats are already deserting the sinking ship

Long way to go to the scum when they are losing so all the Londoners Europe Irish supporters will drop like rats on a sinking ship

ChrisNUFC said:
Not sure how soon this loss of form will affect attendances (they have afterall got a waiting list of what 50,000 at least im told)

However be that as it may I have to say Saturday was the first time i have been to the swamp and been able to notice so many empty seats. The corner where the players come out was pretty sparsely populated as was the other wing of the main stand down near the away end and could also see empty seats dotted around the rest of the place too (and once we scored the buggers were leaving like there was no tomorrow) maybe the rats are already deserting the sinking ship
They don't have a waiting list over and above their existing season ticket holders other than a Priority List for next season. Last 2 seasons their season tickets were on sale well into the season

I don't know how many season ticket holders they have, but it will ensure that Old Trafford is full for every League game this season. Next season might be a problem

I thought their struggles might generate a bit of response from Utd fans, and that Old Trafford might be a bit noisy for one for the visit of Newcastle, but it sounded very quiet on the TV. All you could hear was Newcastle

Marvin said:
ChrisNUFC said:

They don't have a waiting list over and above their existing season ticket holders other than a Priority List for next season. Last 2 seasons their season tickets were on sale well into the season

I don't know how many season ticket holders they have, but it will ensure that Old Trafford is full for every League game this season. Next season might be a problem

I thought their struggles might generate a bit of response from Utd fans, and that Old Trafford might be a bit noisy for one for the visit of Newcastle, but it sounded very quiet on the TV. All you could hear was Newcastle
that enforced singing section obviously isn't working then, maybe they need to designate some stand leaders?

Marvin said:
ChrisNUFC said:

The waiting list comment was tongue in cheek, was unable to insert winky face due to the proximity of the brackets.

Our fans were loud on saturday (as most away followings are) but to give them their due the utd fans did try and get the team going at start of the second half but once we scored heard very little in the way of support from them.

I watched it on BT Sport and the corner where the players come out was indeed looking rather sparse. I noticed it because that was where Owen Hargreaves and David Ginola were standing whilst being interviewed.
Towards the end you could hear the Geordies singing "You're getting sacked in the morning" louder than anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.