United thread 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ifwecouldjust....... said:
Go here

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.redcafe.net/threads/moyes-so-far.373984/page-215" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redcafe.net/threads/moyes-so ... 4/page-215</a>

6 minutes ago #8589
Raees
amolbhatia100 said: ↑
Silva? What's he done to be a top player? He's been a "top" player just a tad longer than Nani ffs.

Okay let's do a proper comparison.

Goalkeepers:
We have dea gea and they have that fecking pantomime fella.

Defence:
Kompany is better than anyone we have. Vidic if fit consistently is better IMO but kompany is better right now.

There's not much in the rest of the defences except we have better depth.

Central midfield:
City are ahead here. Their best player (toure) is better than ours as is their second best better than ours.

Wide midfield:
It's close here. In terms of ability, we are every bit as good. Nani, Valencia, Januzaj and Kagawa is every bit as good as navas, silva, nasri and Milner. I think the "way" we play, I.e the style of football doesn't actual help our wide midfielders (other than Valencia who still does fuck all with it).

I'd rather have ours.

Strikers:
Aguero is probably in better form than ours, but our overall strength upfront is much stronger than city's. Hernandez and welbeck as third and fourth strikers is crazy good.

All in all, I think the biggest difference between us and city, or us and Chelsea isn't the squad, but how the team plays. If we start shifting away from this shit on a stick, fuck fluidity and nice passing, crossing hooray football, you'll see how god this squad is.
I agree on paper.. Goalkeeper, Defence, Wings, Up front.. we are better.. I mean any team would pray to have Nani and Januzaj out wide with Rafael at full back.. yet we're clearly not getting anything out of them and I don't blame the players here. Our defenders have to work harder than defenders in other teams purely because the shiteness of the midfield means they have to deal with more attacks and they don't have an easy option to pass too. Likewise our forward players have to operate deeper and on scraps because there isn't a constant supply of possession on which to feed on.

Sort out the midfield!
5 minutes ago

ffs they must be on drugs...............

That's the same idiot from the quote I copied......I like the"but our overall strength upfront is much stronger" bit.....and they are agreeing with him/her/it...........DELUDED!

Ifwecouldjust....... said:
Go here

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.redcafe.net/threads/moyes-so-far.373984/page-215" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redcafe.net/threads/moyes-so ... 4/page-215</a>

6 minutes ago #8589
Raees
amolbhatia100 said: ↑
Silva? What's he done to be a top player? He's been a "top" player just a tad longer than Nani ffs.

Okay let's do a proper comparison.

Goalkeepers:
We have dea gea and they have that fecking pantomime fella.

Defence:
Kompany is better than anyone we have. Vidic if fit consistently is better IMO but kompany is better right now.

There's not much in the rest of the defences except we have better depth.

Central midfield:
City are ahead here. Their best player (toure) is better than ours as is their second best better than ours.

Wide midfield:
It's close here. In terms of ability, we are every bit as good. Nani, Valencia, Januzaj and Kagawa is every bit as good as navas, silva, nasri and Milner. I think the "way" we play, I.e the style of football doesn't actual help our wide midfielders (other than Valencia who still does fuck all with it).

I'd rather have ours.

Strikers:
Aguero is probably in better form than ours, but our overall strength upfront is much stronger than city's. Hernandez and welbeck as third and fourth strikers is crazy good.

All in all, I think the biggest difference between us and city, or us and Chelsea isn't the squad, but how the team plays. If we start shifting away from this shit on a stick, fuck fluidity and nice passing, crossing hooray football, you'll see how god this squad is.
I agree on paper.. Goalkeeper, Defence, Wings, Up front.. we are better.. I mean any team would pray to have Nani and Januzaj out wide with Rafael at full back.. yet we're clearly not getting anything out of them and I don't blame the players here. Our defenders have to work harder than defenders in other teams purely because the shiteness of the midfield means they have to deal with more attacks and they don't have an easy option to pass too. Likewise our forward players have to operate deeper and on scraps because there isn't a constant supply of possession on which to feed on.

Sort out the midfield!
5 minutes ago

ffs they must be on drugs...............

That's truly bizarre!

mcmanus said:
stony said:
Redcafe is comedy gold at the moment. They're having a pop at the loan system now and saying it's a disgrace that Everton have been able to get Barry and Lukaku.

Any linkage Stony? I like a good rag meltdown.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.redcafe.net/threads/roberto-martinez-myth-or-magician.368607/page-2" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redcafe.net/threads/roberto- ... 607/page-2</a>

There's a good few pages to go at there. The new posts are halfway down the page

Nani, Valencia, Januzaj and Kagawa is every bit as good as navas, silva, nasri and Milner.

Pure comedy. Only Kagawa can compare to Silva and Nasri, but that was Dortmund Kagawa before he joined United's prehistoric kick-and-rush wingball system and has looked half the player since.

stony said:
mcmanus said:
stony said:
Redcafe is comedy gold at the moment. They're having a pop at the loan system now and saying it's a disgrace that Everton have been able to get Barry and Lukaku.

Any linkage Stony? I like a good rag meltdown.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.redcafe.net/threads/roberto-martinez-myth-or-magician.368607/page-2" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redcafe.net/threads/roberto- ... 607/page-2</a>

There's a good few pages to go at there. The new posts are halfway down the page

But is was ok when they loaned out 3 keepers one year to WBA , Everton and Watford all in the prem at the time. So 6 games that season those teams could not play there first choice keepers.

one for the mods really- could we have a sticky thread just for the players that they are going to sign starting with sneijder lets see if we get to 100 by the end of jan

LoveCity said:
Nani, Valencia, Januzaj and Kagawa is every bit as good as navas, silva, nasri and Milner.

Pure comedy. Only Kagawa can compare to Silva and Nasri, but that was Dortmund Kagawa before he joined United's prehistoric kick-and-rush wingball system and has looked half the player since.

And even he struggles to get a game.......moyes needs to be at the helm for as long as possible.

They are shitting themselves...I like this one..

Unfortunately we haven't hit rock bottom. We can sink much, much lower. Relegation for example. Unlikely but possible especially when are simply playing terribly. If we don't pick up point then come the end of the season there may be a player exodus and we can't replace the departing quality. We sink lower yet again.
The situation we are in is about as life and death as you can get in football. There's no guarantee United will just get better. We can still sink lower.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.