United thread 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have i just read kagawa got his stomach pumped??
The only person i've ever known in the public eye to get his stomach pumped was marc almond and we all know what was getting pumped out wink wink nudge nudge...
Are we to call him shirley kagawa now?
Come to think of it,he does run a bit strange don't you think...

more bad news for them if true-

<a class="postlink" href="http://thepeoplesperson.com/dutch-expert-expects-more-injuries-from-robin-van-persie-this-season/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://thepeoplesperson.com/dutch-exper ... is-season/</a>

manimanc said:
The only person i've ever known in the public eye to get his stomach pumped was marc almond and we all know what was getting pumped out wink wink nudge nudge...

It is a weird story as usually if you eat too much you just throw up not have your stomach pumped,more to this story than meets the eye

karen7 said:
manimanc said:

It is a weird story as usually if you eat too much you just throw up not have your stomach pumped,more to this story than meets the eye
The original story was that he had 'breathing difficulties'. You do wonder if he tried to top himself. Very strange.

mancitymick said:
stony said:
mcmanus said:
the underlying fact here is that when we send players out/chavs do it, theyre good enough to have a material impact on the league they play in....oh wait I forgot their squad strength is better than the chavs and as good as ours right? Lmfao, especially when they try to compare attacking mids and we've a 17 year old from Portugal who'd be first choice at their side.

Any linkage Stony? I like a good rag meltdown.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.redcafe.net/threads/roberto-martinez-myth-or-magician.368607/page-2" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redcafe.net/threads/roberto- ... 607/page-2</a>

There's a good few pages to go at there. The new posts are halfway down the page

But is was ok when they loaned out 3 keepers one year to WBA , Everton and Watford all in the prem at the time. So 6 games that season those teams could not play there first choice keepers.

Prestwich_Blue said:
karen7 said:
manimanc said:

The original story was that he had 'breathing difficulties'. You do wonder if he tried to top himself. Very strange.

was there a plastic bag involved

Prestwich_Blue said:
karen7 said:
manimanc said:

Seriously, who the fuck has ever eaten so much they've needed their stomach pumping? Too much booze, maybe, drugs, if you can get them out of your system quick enough, fine, some other generally bad substance, cool.

Food? We've all been to Buffet City in town, who's he trying to kid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.