United thread 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a look on his official site and it says nothing about eating too much,just says"I felt sick after the Everton match"......along with plenty other rag bastards,I might add.<br /><br />-- Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:36 pm --<br /><br />
shootmeifipost10k said:
I hope they sack Moysie soon, I believe he's in the same mould as Fergie and can see him building another dynasty over the next ten years.

Dynasty???.......them rag clowns already have this on their forum....don't think they share your view...

Managers in the premier league right now that would be preferable to Moyes IMO:

Wenger
Mourinho
Pellegrini
Rodgers
Martinez
AVB
Pochettino
Lambert
Laudrup
Steve Clarke
Renee

There's 6 or 7 there that we could perhaps get, if not now then at the end of the season. Pochettino would be my first choice.

shootmeifipost10k said:
I hope they sack Moysie soon, I believe he's in the same mould as Fergie and can see him building another dynasty over the next ten years.

Eh up matey :-)
Gotta ask though is this post a wind up and if not what have you seen to think this?

Personally I want him to stay for comical value.

the only way they could get rid is by firing him. and this does two things.

1. A big golden handshake to pay.

2. Acknowledging the staunchest supporter of Moyes, made quite an error in judgment

Shirley said:
Their next 4 prem fixtures including a trip to Stoke in the LC:

Aston Villa - A
WHU - H
Hull City -A
Norwich - A

These are the games the Rags of last season would win comfortably.

That run of fixtures is a double-edged sword. It is potentially kind and could help them regain battered confidence if they were to get, say, 10 points. On the other hand a poor haul would be disastrous to morale.

shaiomarali said:
the only way they could get rid is by firing him. and this does two things.

1. A big golden handshake to pay.

2. Acknowledging the staunchest supporter of Moyes, made quite an error in judgment

Hopefully, uncle Malc and his offspring will look back to the last time the rags appointed a new manager and the struggles that their then-new appointment had in his early years (including that glorious afternoon in late September 1989) and keep gollum in the hope that he will, just like GPC, eventually get it right.

The six-year contract might also help to make up their minds.

Would they have to pay his remaining contract if they sacked him or do they have clauses for this stuff ?.
Say like if sacked in first year 40% of total contract to be paid etc ?

Prestwich_Blue said:
karen7 said:
manimanc said:
Have i just read kagawa got his stomach pumped??
The only person i've ever known in the public eye to get his stomach pumped was marc almond and we all know what was getting pumped out wink wink nudge nudge...
Are we to call him shirley kagawa now?
Come to think of it,he does run a bit strange don't you think...

It is a weird story as usually if you eat too much you just throw up not have your stomach pumped,more to this story than meets the eye
The original story was that he had 'breathing difficulties'. You do wonder if he tried to top himself. Very strange.

Bless him & save him (even if he I's a rag) but that's the suspicion that's been lurking in the back of my mind, too.
Hopefully, it's nothing of the sort.

TCIB said:
shootmeifipost10k said:

Eh up matey :-)
Gotta ask though is this post a wind up and if not what have you seen to think this?

Personally I want him to stay for comical value.

2ljj4tg.jpg

10qxp9c.jpg

2nulgf4.jpg

30wo8s0.jpg

2vcxg5c.jpg

153mpz9.jpg

2hegg3t.jpg

167jg1t.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.