United thread 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, all these issues they have, some of which are close to being of paramount concern...
They are all very real and all are hitting them almost at once.

I have waited for this feeling all my life I really have.
The feeling of without any bias added, knowing we are a better club than them in every aspect.
They make a lot but fuck that issue, we are making more on a steady and strong basis.
They have exhausted all avenues so will only stagnate or indeed decline.

This makes up for being the only blue in my family and one of the few in school and who lived around my area.
Surrounded by smug mates trotting of to Europe on school nights and all that very annoying stuff.

Seeing them start to see this is just gold, no this feeling is better and rarer than gold.
Call me small-town bitter Bertie bluebollocks if you like you red shitheads.
Your sneering and current confused state like lost lambs in the dark sustains me.
So keep laughing at us because we know it is a thin veil hiding your envy and it is killing you inside.

I fucking love it !

TCIB said:
Lol, all these issues they have, some of which are close to being of paramount concern...

The feeling of without any bias added, knowing we are a better club than them in every aspect.
They make a lot but fuck that issue, we are making more on a steady and strong basis.

This makes up for being the only blue in my family and one of the few in school and who lived around my area.
Surrounded by smug mates trotting of to Europe on school nights and all that very annoying stuff.

Seeing them start to see this is just gold, no this feeling is better and rarer than gold.
Your sneering and current confused state like lost lambs in the dark sustains me.
So keep laughing at us because we know it is a thin veil hiding your envy and it is killing you inside.

I fucking love it !
T S Eliot must be turning in his grave.

Just been over to ragissue for my nightly fix of despair and delusion and it seems the main forum has gone 'off topic'. Hardly a mention of football on there, just lie all the rags in work and the pub who suddenly 'didn't watch the game'. Moyes in.

Prestwich_Blue said:
TCIB said:

I fucking love it !
Didn't he write a poem about the rags post-gpc? I think it was called 'The Wasteland'. Went something like: 'Moyesy is a useless c***, Dropping bollocks over at the dead land, Mixing negativity and lack of fire(power)....

Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
TCIB said:

I fucking love it !
Didn't he write a poem about the rags post-gpc? I think it was called 'The Wasteland'. Went something like: 'Moyesy is a useless c***, Dropping bollocks over at the dead land, Mixing negativity and lack of fire(power)....

A little known fact is that 'Old Possum's Book Of Practical Cats' was originally entitled 'Van Pussy's Boss Is Practically A Twat' but for some reason old T.S. changed it.

Prestwich_Blue said:
TCIB said:

I fucking love it !

I would make Chaucer weep...with admiration for my works. :D

truestory.jpeg

lol @ laser's comment.

laserblue said:
samharris said:
The biggest con the Ministry has played on them is the one where they are from manchester..
Oh and the one where bacon retired....retired my arse..he got the fuck out and quick..

I reckon the biggest con is all the 'transfer targets' they can't afford and who wouldn't join the sinking ship anyway that they say they're bidding for every transfer window to keep the window lickers deluded that they are a top club every player wants to play for.
look! remember ronaldo? we signed another Portuguese fella bebe, roll on the good times, imagine how hellvlink up with adnan scholes and tom 'zidane' cleverly

TCIB said:

I fucking love it !

post-23187-Dwayne-The-Rock-Johnson-Clappi-q15o.gif

Hehe cheers, i needed to express that.

It has looked like going this way since the Sheikh took over but that was if's and but's and nothing was tangible.
Now i think when they have a dig "yes and your saying it to distract from your shower crumbling and a half baked attempt at self comfort"
Of course i can't say it is tangible in the sense i can actually pick up a "were better than you" official trophy but i know it in my heart of hearts.
An unavoidable, wonderful, warming, satisfying truth.

I always wanted to be where they were but i was never bitter i just accepted this was the way of things and kind of took it, i never had other blues to back me up or teach me different and i was young.
Years of self assured smirks and comments about what i was doing on certain tuesday and wednesday nights.
All this whilst seeing us acting like a wounded beast slowly succumbing to it's injuries, it grated a lot but since i didn't know better really i just took this, i certainly was not drinking it in.
This was more a force feeding some horrible concoction your gran would use to "do you the world of good".

If i could go back and tell a cocky 14yo Guy (me) what i know now i think my general happiness and contentedness levels would have been higher.
Young me would have probably laughed at first and accused myself of being a time traveling lying arsehole who should not joke about such things.

I hope every blue feels the self assured knowledge we are better i repeat BETTER than utd in every department.
This is only one side benefit of realizing our new home at the sharp end of things but it is a damned good benefit.

Ferguson is like the annoying socially awkward family member for them now.
He is family and buys nice pressies so they can't say much but the fact he stripped naked and pissed on the christmas turkey last year is still fresh in the mind.
He did a lot of good for utd but he made a damn good job of leaving them in a shit state and his hawk like presence seems to making the elephant in the room get bigger by the day for them imo.

Up until recently i never wanted to see the egotistical rancid shitter's face ever again if it could be helped, now i would pay the old sod to stay and maintain that cloud hovering right above the unprepossessing shithole that is old trafford.

Just sit back and think blues for your foreseeable future and very likely beyond we will be fighting at the top and to see these arrogant sods flounder and flail in our wake makes it just that bit sweeter don't you think ?

CTID
TCIB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.