United thread 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Henkeman said:
“Manchester United are not only the biggest club in this country, they are the biggest club in the world,” Moyes said. “I don’t think any of the aura is fading whatsoever. I think some of the results have been not what you want, but I don’t think the aura is fading; in fact, I actually think the opposite.

“I don’t see an issue when it comes to signing players, not judging by my trips and the things I’m hearing. The amount of big players who want to join United is incredible. Maybe players want to go for the money to other clubs, but if you asked them where they really want to be, what club they’d really like to wear the badge of, they want to wear the badge of Manchester United. Players are not looking at the share price. What they’re looking at is the club, what it stands for in football terms.”

David Moyes has actually said this. He really, really has.
It sounds like some faded Hollywood actress trying to convince themselves that their next, big role to relaunch their faltering career is just around the corner.

Her agent keeps telling her its just a matter of time, without actually delivering anything of substance.

Fair play to Moyes though. He managed to say all that without using the word "romance" once.

Henkeman said:
“Manchester United are not only the biggest club in this country, they are the biggest club in the world,” Moyes said. “I don’t think any of the aura is fading whatsoever. I think some of the results have been not what you want, but I don’t think the aura is fading; in fact, I actually think the opposite.

“I don’t see an issue when it comes to signing players, not judging by my trips and the things I’m hearing. The amount of big players who want to join United is incredible. Maybe players want to go for the money to other clubs, but if you asked them where they really want to be, what club they’d really like to wear the badge of, they want to wear the badge of Manchester United. Players are not looking at the share price. What they’re looking at is the club, what it stands for in football terms.”

David Moyes has actually said this. He really, really has.

#SOD

Hahahaha

tuju2a6e.jpg

Can some wizard do a pic of Moyes a la Blackadder with pencil up nose and pants on head?

I don't want to 'quote' the 'aura' statement because its so long.

So I'll ask, it is kosher? I can't believe it, its beyond parody!

Hope I've not 'clarkied' myself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.