United thread 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daz_Blue said:
Radamel Falcao, Edinson Cavani and Diego Costa could all be targets for Manchester United this summer. (Daily Mail)

The fun continues
The fun thing is they could lose Shrek for relatively peanuts - or they pay him an astronomical wage. RVP will likely get pissed if that happens and I can see a queue of players wanting bigger contracts also if that happens!

If RVP is going back to his perma-crocked ways and Shrek goes they are going to need 2 world class strikers, along with 2 world class midfielders, left back, 2 x centre backs (they could also do with a winger and maybe a right back also ;-). I can't see a rebuild of that squad costing them anything less than £150m - £200m and that just gets the first team squad up to CL level.

If they weren't called 'Man Utd' no one would fancy them for 4. They won't get 4!

They didn't watnt Mourinho because he'd win short term then leave, whereas Moyes is there for the 'long term'. What they don't understand is that Moyes won't be there for the 'long term' because he's rubbish!

A team that won the league by 11points should not be 7th regardless of 'transition'

bluemoondays said:
Daz_Blue said:
Radamel Falcao, Edinson Cavani and Diego Costa could all be targets for Manchester United this summer. (Daily Mail)

The fun continues
The fun thing is they could lose Shrek for relatively peanuts - or they pay him an astronomical wage. RVP will likely get pissed if that happens and I can see a queue of players wanting bigger contracts also if that happens!
It won't happen because the Glazers want to cut costs not increase them. They'll sell Shrek and allow Moyes to use the money to rebuild.

Daz_Blue said:

The fun continues

Thats a colourful statement<br /><br />-- Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:25 pm --<br /><br />
Blue Hefner said:
If they weren't called 'Man Utd' no one would fancy them for 4. They won't get 4!

They didn't watnt Mourinho because he'd win short term then leave, whereas Moyes is there for the 'long term'. What they don't understand is that Moyes won't be there for the 'long term' because he's rubbish!

A team that won the league by 11points should not be 7th regardless of 'transition'

They brought in 1 player and a new prem tested manager,we brought in 4 players and a prem untested manager..

Transition my arse.

Prestwich_Blue said:
If keeping all the gate receipts was the established system then fine. But the bigger clubs changed it to give themselves an advantage and blackmailed the others to achieve that. They screwed the system to achieve their objectives. The point is they can hardly moan when we give ourselves an advantage.

I think you'll find they can!!!

AndyTheCatalystMorrison said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
If keeping all the gate receipts was the established system then fine. But the bigger clubs changed it to give themselves an advantage and blackmailed the others to achieve that. They screwed the system to achieve their objectives. The point is they can hardly moan when we give ourselves an advantage.

I think you'll find they can!!!
Which makes it all the sweeter.

Blue Hefner said:

If RvP can stay fit I think they do have a chance at top 4. Like you said at the end of your post, they did win the league last year and shouldn't really be 7th.

Obviously they still have a big chance of missing out too, which I really hope happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.