United thread 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
could become a very big career mistake mata signing for them if they dont make top 4 he's not going to be happy, might be in his intrest to sit on the bench and move on in the summer, my guess if he's watched that pile of shite he will do exactky that

Benarbia_is_god said:
Anyone got any gifs or pictures of Moyes as Sunderland won? He always looks like he wants the ground to swallow him up.

david-moyes-to-gollum.gif

jimharri said:
Sobering thought lads and lasses. If we do win the League Cup, we could end up helping the vermin get into Europe. In sucha scenario, the Europa League spot does not go to the losing finalist, but to the highest placed side in the PL that hasn't qualified for Europe (6th place). And yes, I did hear what the Beeb just said about Sunderland qualifying for Europe. They're wrong.
Good. The 'ignominy' of that lot playing on a Thursday sits well with me. Plus, it'll fuck up their season right royally, as it does for all mid-table clubs.

marco said:
could become a very big career mistake mata signing for them if they dont make top 4 he's not going to be happy, might be in his intrest to sit on the bench and move on in the summer, my guess if he's watched that pile of shite he will do exactky that

For Mata this is more about regular first team football in the run up to Brazil

Big signing on fee, Rags will match his wages AT LEAST and he should get in that first team with ease..........

Long term - he probably has faith that post world cup the Rags will have installed a decent boss or it will be coming right for Moyes ( yeah right )

Makes you wonder if Mourinho has sanctioned this transfer with the aim of Mata having an influence in games against Us and Arsenal Especially now Chelsea have played United twice.

That game really highlighted how shit some of their players are, Rafael is often touted as the best right back in the league ffs. Fergie was a genius to win the league with that mob.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.