United thread 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:
Pezzer2 said:
Makes you wonder if Mourinho has sanctioned this transfer with the aim of Mata having an influence in games against Us and Arsenal Especially now Chelsea have played United twice.

What about next season?

Mourinho doesn't give a shit about next season. He is a short-term guy. Win now is all he cares about and he will worry about the long term later.

Not the way to run a football club. But if you work for Abramovich, I guess success now is all that counts in order to save your job.

Thank God for our "big-picture" and - dare I say it - our holistic people in charge. ;)

At least he conceded that they were crap tonight. Usually he pretends that they played alright or got near the opposition's penalty box.

Pezzer2 said:
Makes you wonder if Mourinho has sanctioned this transfer with the aim of Mata having an influence in games against Us and Arsenal Especially now Chelsea have played United twice.
If Maureen believes Mata can have that much influence, why wasn't she giving him a run out for the Chavs?

I think i might be a songwriting Genius, this just came to me!

Please never die, Please never die
You rely too much, on Januzaj
Our laughter will never dry
And too the title... Wave Goodbye!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.