United Thread 2014/15 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vienna_70 said:
StrangewaysHereWeCome said:
Not a fan then tcib? Tbh I never bought the whole "he was too ugly for real Madrid and that's why we sold" article that came on this thread the other day. He's a good player but, like you said. He's so down and that's not really acceptable for a player of his ability. Oh well, I'll not lose sleep.£60M lol

As someone posted on here the other day, di Maria looked so good at Real Madrid because opponents' players were more focused on Bale and fake, thereby leaving Roland Rat the freedom to play.
Aah, that's an interesting observation. And believable too. Is it true Di Maria has more or leas been replaced by Isco?

Hehe i would be if he had some cojones. His head dips far far to easily.
One crunching tackle in the first minute and you will not hear his name all match. I don't think that type of player will ever do that well in the prem.

In europe yeah maybe he will see more protection and less hard tackles but as they are not in it that is a rather mute point really.

I am not sure he is what they needed really, it seemed a bit of a weak gesture to me "look we can still buy famous names, now buy a season ticket".

there is a video clip on bbc news sports website of a recent turtle press conference..

does anybody know what the fuck he is on about?
At one stage i honestly thought he had lost the plot....

Vienna_70 said:
Not a fan then tcib? Tbh I never bought the whole "he was too ugly for real Madrid and that's why we sold" article that came on this thread the other day. He's a good player but, like you said. He's so down and that's not really acceptable for a player of his ability. Oh well, I'll not lose sleep.£60M lol

As someone posted on here the other day, di Maria looked so good at Real Madrid because opponents' players were more focused on Bale and fake, thereby leaving Roland Rat the freedom to play.

good point but i must say that the tranny is a better player than the fat ronaldo ever was.

de niro said:
Vienna_70 said:

good point but i must say that the tranny is a better player than the fat ronaldo ever was.

The former rag twat has been known as 'fake' for years.

Vienna_70 said:
de niro said:
Vienna_70 said:

The former rag twat has been known as 'fake' for years.

i know. its silly .

bluethrunthru said:
silverback said:
Fourth is as good as a trophy says Van Gallstone. So Wenger was more successful than we thought.

Fuck me - I cannot EVER imagine GPC admitting this - the ticks are tocking for the scum aren't they?

Has he actually said that?........link?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.