United Thread 2014/15 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
massive club said:
angel is going nowhere,i know it and you know it,he`ll be here next year. Can`t wait for tonight,as I said hotel already booked for the semi final,easy peasy lemon squeazy.

A question for you "massive debt", will the plane be flying over the swamp before the derby,during the match or after it?
We wouldn't want to miss it.

haha :)

<a class="postlink" href="http://thesingingsection.weebly.com/featured-news/man-united-fan-calls-police-to-complain-about-record-man-city-sponsorship-deal" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://thesingingsection.weebly.com/fea ... rship-deal</a>

Hot on the heels of Manchester City announcing a world record sponsorship deal with Etihad Airways this weekend, fans of Manchester United are cementing their position as the "Kings of bitter".

Bitter Manchester United fan Dennis Gibson from Enfield has received a police caution this morning after dialling 999 to complain about Manchester City's new sponsorship deal branding it "Criminal"

The 42 year old United fan of 20 years said " This is another nail in United coffin. We have always had the upper hand when it comes to success on and off the pitch but it's all fu**ing up in our faces. Not only do thy batter us everytime we play them but they now command more money off the pitch. We are gong to have nothing left. We've tried complaint to UEFA but they're powerless to stop them. The police are the only option we have left"

A spokesman for the Met Police went on to say " We can confirm that on the evening of the 8th March 2015, a Greater London resident called the emergency 999 number to report a recently announced Premier League clubs sponsorship deal as criminal". "We have cautioned this individual and we want to send out a stern message that the emergency number is for emergencies only. We will take action against those continuing to put lives in danger." "If UEFA are unable to stop the sponsorship deal then I'm afraid it's something you'll just have to live with"

As always we were outside Old Trafford for some reaction.

Tommy 18 from Carlilse - Thise foreign bast**d owners at Shitty are taking the piss.. Go back to your own country.

Leon 23 from Galway - We've won it twenty times though.

Nigel 53 from Ashton Under Lyne - it's a matter of time until they're number 1 in the rich list.. They can't be stopped.

Tiygh 17 from Sheffield - They've got no history thigh have they? What's the point in all that money if you've only won the League Cup once? Muppets.

prestonibbo_mcfc said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
mat said:
Dobby's fucking off.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/angel-di-maria-set-move-8796921" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/ ... ve-8796921</a>
Seriously, a fourteen year old could have written that cliche riddled pile of utter wank masquerading as an item of news.

Maybe he is just moving because his wife is frightened, after the break in.

Poor Jorgelina - I know she must be blind, as otherwise she wouldn't have got herself lumbered with the ugly 'dobby' lookalike, but maybe she's deaf too as she didn't hear the burglars. poor soul. Burglars probably took one look at his rancid features and legged it sharpish.

They are not a good side, that much is clear. They have been lucky as fuck this season, but I'm certain Arsenal will beat them tonight. Is Wellbeck fit to play? He may be worth a cheeky punt to score

Uncle Wally One Ball said:
They are not a good side, that much is clear. They have been lucky as fuck this season, but I'm certain Arsenal will beat them tonight. Is Wellbeck fit to play? He may be worth a cheeky punt to score
Arsenal are about as likely to win at Old Trafford as any team managed by Steve Bruce. Something about that ground that makes them bend over and spread their cheeks, even though they're more than capable of giving them a hiding.

Arsehole Whinger and the Tarquins always capitulate against the scum – so, although Arsenal should fucking hammer them, I expect the usual stuffy 1-0 win to the rags, the goal coming after 80mins, against the run of play – a deflected goal, from their first shot on target!

I'm With Stupid said:
Arsenal are about as likely to win at Old Trafford as any team managed by Steve Bruce. Something about that ground that makes them bend over and spread their cheeks, even though they're more than capable of giving them a hiding.

This. The Arses record against the Scum is shocking. A draw is the best I can see from Wenger's lot tonight.

Always knew they were vermin
LOUIS VAN GAAL believes the winners of Monday's FA Cup showdown between Manchester United and Arsenal will gain a vital psychological advantage in the "rat race" to finish in the top four !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.