United Thread 2014/15 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
gordondaviesmoustache said:
Ancient Citizen said:
The 'SOD' initiative did career off the rails a bit, due to the understandably enthusiastic desire of thousands of City fans to rub the c**ts' noses in it.
Sometimes AC, you've just got to live for the moment and fuck the consequences!

Exactly It's Man United no mercy under any circumstances for the vermin fuckers.

FogBlueInSanFran said:
Apparently, Butthead still has the support of the hierarchy.

The Save Our Turtle movement appears to be working a charm. Keep it up boys and girls.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.espnfc.us/manchester-united/story/2342351/louis-van-gaal-has-support-of-manchester-united-hierarchy-sources" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.espnfc.us/manchester-united/ ... hy-sources</a>

We have got to be "turtley" behind Van Fail.

Prestwich_Blue said:
FogBlueInSanFran said:
Apparently, Butthead still has the support of the hierarchy.

The Save Our Turtle movement appears to be working a charm. Keep it up boys and girls.

We learnt a lot during the #SOD campaign and won't be making the same mistakes twice.

just thinking the same.

Some of his tatcis, and Substitutions are that strange, i`m sure he is trying to get himself sacked.

Or is he really that bad?

I have had the privilege of seeing the comprehensive training manual complied and used by The Tactical Turtle. I was not able to scan and copy it but I did memorise it ............

1) Lump it up to Bogbrush
if that is not working;
2) Dive
if that does not work;
3) Lump it up to Bogbrush and dive.

blue b4 the moon said:
We've not even got a # yet.

City ruining saving manager campaigns since 2014.

#c**t
Conserve United's nutty turtle.

Love it. Building on this maybe we can have an appeal that is emailed or texted out to folk who want to preserve the endangered turtle:

Please can you spare of a few minutes of your time? This is not a spam message. Thank you. The Turtle is an endangered species in the areas of Stretford, Trafford and Salford. Without action now the Turtlehead will become extinct in these parts of the world, so please do all you can to Save Our Turtle. Thank you.

Conserve United's Nutty Turtle.
#c**t

Blue Mist said:
I have had the privilege of seeing the comprehensive training manual complied and used by The Tactical Turtle. I was not able to scan and copy it but I did memorise it ............

1) Lump it up to Bogbrush
if that is not working;
2) Dive
if that does not work;
3) Lump it up to Bogbrush and dive.

My admiration for the turtle grew immensely as I watched a tactical masterclass the other night - of which even Stuart Pearce would have been envious.
Psycho, famous for putting his goalkeeper up front instead of his centre forward substitute (Jon Macken) as the game reached it's close, must have quietly applauded as the Turtle unveiled yet another cunning plan - the sight of Fellaini and Smalling as a deadly duo up front as his favoured goal scoring option.
No doubt, LVG recognised that height would be far more effective than the introduction of Radamel Falcao, who presumably is incapacitated by the splinters in his arse, but, we were left to gasp in horror as the plan came to nought, and the reds' trophy hunt unbelievably came to an abrupt end for yet another season.
Let's hope that the Turtle can reveal more tactical delights as the season draws to a close, and that we can look forward to him furthering our footballing education, as the footprint of his unique philoshofee is imprinted indelibly on hearts and minds for many years to come.
Save Our Louis!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.