United Thread 2014/15 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daz_Blue said:
http://www.footballtransfertavern.com/premiership/manchester-united-open-talks-with-ex-man-city-star-regarding-4m-a-year-deal/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Looks like the rags might have a new enforcer next season :(

He won't improve them. We let him go because he could no longer hold down a starting 11 spot and that was 2 years ago.

De Jong is a money man as well he won't think twice about joining the rags.

citytill1die84 said:
Daz_Blue said:
http://www.footballtransfertavern.com/premiership/manchester-united-open-talks-with-ex-man-city-star-regarding-4m-a-year-deal/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

He won't improve them. We let him go because he could no longer hold down a starting 11 spot and that was 2 years ago.

We offered him an excellent contract and salary,he chose to reject it.

He is a money man.....but he's also an excellent professional who never gives less than his best.I think he will improve them.

FantasyIreland said:
citytill1die84 said:
Daz_Blue said:

He is a money man.....but he's also an excellent professional who never gives less than his best.I think he will improve them.

i think your right.

FantasyIreland said:
citytill1die84 said:
Daz_Blue said:

correct. he will improve them greatly. if only in his statue.

This place is filling up with plastic rags wearing half and half scarves from London.
Sat here with a maine road t-shirt on and i ain't giving a fucking inch to their "banter" haha. It basically consists of "have you been to maine road".
Yeah, cockney rags are asking me that, do i smash them with bubbly bottles or what ?

TCIB said:
This place is filling up with plastic rags wearing half and half scarves from London.
Sat here with a maine road t-shirt on and i ain't giving a fucking inch to their "banter" haha. It basically consists of "have you been to maine road".
Yeah, cockney rags are asking me that, do i smash them with bubbly bottles or what ?
just smile and say 6-1

don't waste bubbly on the dumb fucks

squirtyflower said:
TCIB said:
just smile and say 6-1

Done !

Ha, they slowly started to just go into their own convo after reminding them. They were gabbering to me but they seem to be stung haha.
They are going on about their....history (giggles), something about how when the got van nistelrooy they were well giddy for years of domination.
They have stopped bugging me now :-)

TCIB said:
squirtyflower said:
TCIB said:
just smile and say 6-1

Done !

Ha, they slowly started to just go into their own convo after reminding them. They were gabbering to me but they seem to be stung haha.
They are going on about their....history (giggles), something about how when the got van nistelrooy they were well giddy for years of domination.
They have stopped bugging me now :-)
I love conversations with the Scum's tourists, they know fuck all about their club and it's so easy to wind the fuckers up with a smile on my face
some many facts they're unaware of and it's great, like peeling an onion

Ahh squirty this would be like the massacre if a few of you old hats were here. I can hold my own but stony once destroyed this rag at a bar.
I was in awe tbh of the rock solid facts he was spitting out and this rag was in full retreat, it was rather wonderful to watch.

I did buy a few city books but i go through phases of reading so the history before my time i am ok with but not as good as many.
I will read them though as i paid a fair whack for 2 of them.
For example you will know what score it was at ipswitch away in 76 etc, i can barely remember what i had for dinner.
Early 90's on i am fine...well fine in my head hehe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.