United Thread 2014/15 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
When we go to old trafford a large proportion of City fans proudly wear the colours of City, when the scum come to the Etihad only a small number wear the red.
Me and my son were talking about it tonight as he has never seen anyone wearing united colours outside the etihad on match day.
I told him maybe they are scared of wearing the colours, cos it's like that at everywhere they play away, at old trafford or when they play at wembley thousands of them wear colours , prob safety in numbers.

When we play away even at dodgy places like millwall, Leeds etc loads of blues are wearing colours, are we a tougher breed and not scared about showing our colours.

I want to say people should be free to wear whatever they want, and. Sometimes I wear colours and sometimes I don't, but. I have noticed far more City than utd wear colours at away games

TFC said:
Getting sick of hearing this giant talking vagina witter on about how they can 'snatch second'. The rag gobshites are just starting to creep out from under their rocks also after a couple of decent results. Need to dish out a pasting at the swamp, remind the c**ts whos boss.

Let's hope they implode in the next 8 games and end up where they deserve.
But if finishing in the top four is an epic season for them?
Just LOL.

Their cup final is coming up, they've won a couple whilst we're off form and they're getting giddy.

It's quite laughable really seeing the media full of bullshit from the Turtle and even Juan fucking Mata (he's been a success hasn't he?).

I suppose it just goes to show how obsessed they are about us.

As TFC said we need to remind them who's boss.

Rip them a new one at the swamp (again) and they'll disappear until the next spending spree takes place in the Summer.

I'm finding them more of an irritation than a real annoyance these days. The days of the GPC have gone and will never return.
In their heart of hearts they know that as well.

Blue_Rossy said:
When will these fuckers just disappear!!!! Was hoping it would happen when GPC left. Want them mid table every season!!!

It's better that they slowly fade away whilst increasing the debt. We want them to decline slowly with their global support gradually
peeling away. A sudden catastrophic collapse would risk them being taken over by new owners. A slow decline could leave them in the same
position as Randy Lerner and Villa. Be patient and it will happen. I eventually want to see them in the lower divisions (the Conference and below)!

Thing is the scum will always be there or there about in the top 4 with the amount of support and income they make! Last season for them will be a rare thing being shite and finishing midtable.. A few rags getting giddy thinking They'll finish above us this season! there mindset as fans has changed with top 4 is fine after spending 1/4 billion but finishing above us and beating us next week is like winning the league for them now roles reversed..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.