United Thread 2014/15 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well fuck me the limo has come to pick up "poppy lou" and family to head of to the match after mum and dad had finished their bubbly.
Half of you proper old skoolers would have a fucking coronary if you saw the amount of comfort some fans enjoy now at these swanky hotels.

I heard on the front desk utd are trying for some partnership thing, i'm getting city on this because fuck if the top hotels in the city are gonna be red affiliated. The edwardian blu is ready fucking made for us to link with and that is my fav hotel anywhere.

Oh yeah poppy lou had 400 pound shoes on apparently as she was reminded of by her mother when swinging her drink around...the kid is not a day over 5, who buys a 5yo 400 quid shoes xD

Dave S said:
malg said:
The BBC Gossip column is wall to wall Rags. Looks like they're in for everyone again.
It's like reading the rags fanzine at times. Obviously put together by a rag.

It's only a round-up of what's in the newspapers.

We all know the press is full of rag-obsessed wankers.

Just listening to Radio Mcr and heard a listener describe Phil Jones as "that Carlton Palmer tribute act", berating Hodgson's selection skills.

Had to laugh....but of course they all said "Well, the poor lad was played out of position".

Carlton Palmer was better-looking (just), though.

Can't believe so many of the RAG fans want to drop Ashley Young for Di Maria against us when he's been there best player lately and is solid defensively, fits into the Van Gaal system like a glove.

Trying to shoe-horn players into the team is never a good idea. But I hope they do because you should never change a winning formula.. changing something for the sake of changing which isn't broken will come back to bite those spoilt RAG cunts in the ass ! what they deserve.. it isn't about big names, it is about performances and earning the right to play.

Malty said:
Can't believe so many of the RAG fans want to drop Ashley Young for Di Maria against us when he's been there best player lately and is solid defensively, fits into the Van Gaal system like a glove.

Trying to shoe-horn players into the team is never a good idea. But I hope they do because you should never change a winning formula.. changing something for the sake of changing which isn't broken will come back to bite those spoilt RAG cunts in the ass ! what they deserve.. it isn't about big names, it is about performances and earning the right to play.
The fans may want it, but it seems Van Gaal doesn't give a fuck about big names. I'm sure someone posted on this site that when he arrives at a club, it takes his teams the first half of the season to get used to his tactics, then they thrive. Recent results would suggest that the post was bang on the money.

We need to watch Herrera next week, he makes those late runs into the box and isn't a bad finisher. Probably best not to give Yaya the job of tracking him though.

Got the scandinavian supporters club chief fella next to me with a few hundred supporters cards.
Where is a squeezy bottle of acetone when you need it eh :-D

Bar is full of the fuckers, i feel dirty.

Got a city top on though ofc :-D

Malty said:

Trying to shoe-horn players into the team is never a good idea. But I hope they do because you should never change a winning formula.. changing something for the sake of changing which isn't broken will come back to bite those spoilt RAG c**ts in the ass ! what they deserve.. it isn't about big names, it is about performances and earning the right to play.

Young's been very good for a while now, i'd hope we persist with him. Even at the expense of Di Maria, who's been awful. I know he has 13 assists, but in open play Young is a lot more fluid, and actually manages to run more than 6 feet with the ball and not fall over. I'd start him next sunday.

Quie often this thread becomes over analytical and we tend to lose sight of the fact that these cunts are all SCUM regardless of result / tactics / selection.

Jack the United fan said:
Malty said:

Trying to shoe-horn players into the team is never a good idea. But I hope they do because you should never change a winning formula.. changing something for the sake of changing which isn't broken will come back to bite those spoilt RAG c**ts in the ass ! what they deserve.. it isn't about big names, it is about performances and earning the right to play.

Young's been very good for a while now, i'd hope we persist with him. Even at the expense of Di Maria, who's been awful. I know he has 13 assists, but in open play Young is a lot more fluid, and actually manages to run more than 6 feet with the ball and not fall over. I'd start him next sunday.
I'd like diarrhoea to start in the derby but unfortunately Butthead looks like he's finding the right shit to effect results so cue Rughead losing the ball, falling over, scrambling for his wig and staring incredulously, arms flailing tantrum wise at the ref for a pre requisite spot kick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.