United Thread 2014/15 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually didn't come here to gloat about us beating the mighty Aston Villa, you'll be shocked to hear :)

Was just seeing how the mood is before the derby. How confident are you approaching this one, as opposed to last time?

Jack the United fan said:
I actually didn't come here to gloat about us beating the mighty Aston Villa, you'll be shocked to hear :)

Was just seeing how the mood is before the derby. How confident are you approaching this one, as opposed to last time?

I'm very nervous.

But then, I was before the Manchester derby in November and before both derbies last season.

I hope it's the same outcome.

Vienna_70 said:

I'm very nervous.

But then, I was before the Manchester derby in November and before both derbies last season.

Needs more aggression. More contempt.

Otherwise, good effort.

I'm still fairly confident as our players seem to know how much it means for us to win this game.

Not as confident as three or four weeks ago, but still confident nevertheless.

See you there Jack, pint in the Blaize beforehand?

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Vienna_70 said:

I'm very nervous.

Needs more aggression. More contempt.

Otherwise, good effort.

Blimey!

I didn't realise I was being graded on my posts!

;-)

Contemptuous lot they are. A good run of form at last and the arrogance and sneering attitude is back. Would be delightful if we went against the form book and gave them another good hiding, one more from a generation of players that has well and truly DOMINATED them in derby matches before we go about reshaping our team (if all that talk is true).

LoveCity said:
Contemptuous lot they are. A good run of form at last and the arrogance and sneering attitude is back. Would be delightful if we went against the form book and gave them another good hiding, one more from a generation of players that has well and truly DOMINATED them in derby matches before we go about reshaping our team (if all that talk is true).

Yeah I've had it in my ear all day from some of my relatives sadly who just are so ebullient after beating Villa and jumping over us in the table . " it'd be a great week if city lost at palace and we beat them on Sunday " stuff like that etc etc on and on . I just kept quiet. Let our football do the talking . I want our lads up for it starting tomorrow at Palace .The players know how much these games mean to all of us . Right attitude . Bring it on .

paulsimpson said:
LoveCity said:

Yeah I've had it in my ear all day from some of my relatives sadly who just are so ebullient after beating Villa and jumping over us in the table . " it'd be a great week if city lost at palace and we beat them on Sunday " stuff like that etc etc on and on . I just kept quiet. Let our football do the talking . I want our lads up for it starting tomorrow at Palace .The players know how much these games mean to all of us . Right attitude . Bring it on .

it'd be great if city lost at palace. ( I think not )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.