United Thread 2014/15 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
beat palace tonight,steer clear of injuries and suspensions first and foremost.

van gaal says they were close to us in the first derby ,result maybe 1-0 but lets be honest rojo should of gone and 3 defo penalties ,that should of been a cricket score and would of if the ref didn't bottle it.

3-1 rooney will score with his bollox and it will be heralded as goal of the season , yaya will be back to his brilliant best and Sergio to get a couple ,lovely jubbly as they say in the Stretford end

sir peace frog said:
beat palace tonight,steer clear of injuries and suspensions first and foremost.

van gaal says they were close to us in the first derby ,result maybe 1-0 but lets be honest rojo should of gone and 3 defo penalties ,that should of been a cricket score and would of if the ref didn't bottle it.

3-1 rooney will score with his bollox and it will be heralded as goal of the season , yaya will be back to his brilliant best and Sergio to get a couple ,lovely jubbly as they say in the Stretford end

Tbf he's got that one right, all 20 outfield players were around their box for most of the game.

As much as we have laughed at them this season and said how shit they were/are fact is they are above us all our talk about there demise and all the tough games coming up etc well they have won them all and we have folded like a deck of fucking cards, we are the laughing stock now, burnley, stoke, Middlesbrough, palace and on and on, bring on the rag comments etc that usually follow on here when someone dares air an honest opinion, i have been there through the shit times, but right now that lot aint worth a wank no fight no spirit no urgency absolute shit

tommo74 said:
As much as we have laughed at them this season and said how shit they were/are fact is they are above us all our talk about there demise and all the tough games coming up etc well they have won them all and we have folded like a deck of fucking cards, we are the laughing stock now, burnley, stoke, Middlesbrough, palace and on and on, bring on the rag comments etc that usually follow on here when someone dares air an honest opinion, i have been there through the shit times, but right now that lot aint worth a wank no fight no spirit no urgency absolute shit

No I completely agree, while our squad is certainly more talented, the rags are playing as a much better team right now and as the saying goes the league table never lies. If the rags are so shit why, after around the 30 game mark, are they above us? After all of the football been played this season, they are sitting above us which was a scenario no one would have expected.

Ive said it before, our squad is greatly overrated and I did fear due to the lack of solid aquisitions in the summer this would happen. We didn't strenghten a squad that clearly had weaknesses.

de niro said:
Vienna_70 said:
Jack the United fan said:
I actually didn't come here to gloat about us beating the mighty Aston Villa, you'll be shocked to hear :)

Was just seeing how the mood is before the derby. How confident are you approaching this one, as opposed to last time?

I'm very nervous.

But then, I was before the Manchester derby in November and before both derbies last season.

I hope it's the same outcome.

nervous? you do know we are manchester city. we'll fucking bum them all over the place. every victory they have had the other team have not turned up, every fucking one. we'll fucking murder them. dont like predicing score but i'll go 4 nil. not sure about the second half though.

Still as confident, Bill?

I'd happily settle for a draw right now.

O v o x o said:
tommo74 said:

No I completely agree, while our squad is certainly more talented, the rags are playing as a much better team right now and as the saying goes the league table never lies. If the rags are so shit why, after around the 30 game mark, are they above us? After all of the football been played this season, they are sitting above us which was a scenario no one would have expected.

Ive said it before, our squad is greatly overrated and I did fear due to the lack of solid aquisitions in the summer this would happen. We didn't strenghten a squad that clearly had weaknesses.

That weak, we only did a double ;-)

Vienna_70 said:
de niro said:
Vienna_70 said:
I'm very nervous.

But then, I was before the Manchester derby in November and before both derbies last season.

nervous? you do know we are manchester city. we'll fucking bum them all over the place. every victory they have had the other team have not turned up, every fucking one. we'll fucking murder them. dont like predicing score but i'll go 4 nil. not sure about the second half though.

Kinda strange but after tonight i feel more confident.

Oddly, I think, barring catastrophic refereeing (I know,I know), we'll beat them. They aren't a team that can park the bus in the same way as the perennial strugglers so they'll come out to play which will suit our game.

Vienna_70 said:
de niro said:
Vienna_70 said:
I'm very nervous.

Well said de niro,they will get a severe pasting from us...would be more worried if we had played badly and won tbh.All set up nicely to dash their hopes.

We've been utterly, depressingly below par all year. I'd take a draw right now? Fuck that. Might as well lose for all the good a point would do us.

All three. We have the ability. It's time we started showing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.