United Thread 2014/15 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vienna_70 said:
Jack the United fan said:
I actually didn't come here to gloat about us beating the mighty Aston Villa, you'll be shocked to hear :)

Was just seeing how the mood is before the derby. How confident are you approaching this one, as opposed to last time?

I'm very nervous.

But then, I was before the Manchester derby in November and before both derbies last season.

I hope it's the same outcome.

Tell me about it! I'm less nervous about playing Liverpool these days. City seem to have something over us, i would liken it to what we have over Arsenal but in the light of recent events...

Bilboblue said:
I actually didn't come here to gloat about us beating the mighty Aston Villa, you'll be shocked to hear :)

Was just seeing how the mood is before the derby. How confident are you approaching this one, as opposed to last time?

I'm still fairly confident as our players seem to know how much it means for us to win this game.

Not as confident as three or four weeks ago, but still confident nevertheless.

See you there Jack, pint in the Blaize beforehand?

Yep, exactly that. Toure always turns up, Silva plays well, Aguero etc. The big players turn up. Apart from maybe Rooney i can't really see a lot of that in our side. I won't be there i'm afraid, i'm actually in Liverpool for the weekend! *Shudder. Will find a little pub somewhere hopefully!

LoveCity said:
Contemptuous lot they are. A good run of form at last and the arrogance and sneering attitude is back. Would be delightful if we went against the form book and gave them another good hiding, one more from a generation of players that has well and truly DOMINATED them in derby matches before we go about reshaping our team (if all that talk is true).

I'm not getting carried away. Spurs were shite, and although i thought we played very well against Liverpool, we'll need to play like that a lot more consistently before i go gloating to anyone. We've had too many false dawns this past 18 months.

You know you're in for a pasting whenever you see blue. The form goes out of the window for us in the derby. And for you lot for your cup final.

I'm not getting carried away. Spurs were shite, and although i thought we played very well against Liverpool, we'll need to play like that a lot more consistently before i go gloating to anyone. We've had too many false dawns this past 18 months.

My heart bleeds, you poor fucker.

Shiekh.I Khalid Saad said:

You know you're in for a pasting whenever you see blue. The form goes out of the window for us in the derby. And for you lot for your cup final.

I'll agree form doesn't really come into it. Same with any big game, derby etc. I'd take 1-1 now, but it really could go either way.

Bilboblue said:

I'm not exactly asking for symptahy, it's just a facht. We've thought several times that we'd turned a corner, only to go and get dicked by Swansea a week later.

Bilboblue said:

I'm not exactly asking for symptahy, it's just a facht. We've thought several times that we'd turned a corner, only to go and get dicked by Swansea a week later.

if it's sympathy you are after, I think you know that this isn't the place but whinging about 18 months, really????

try 35/44 fucking years.

Just for that one comment, I hope we fucking smash you arrogant twats again.

Bilboblue said:
Bilboblue said:

if it's sympathy you are after, I think you know that this isn't the place but whinging about 18 months, really????

try 35/44 fucking years.

Just for that one comment, I hope we fucking smash you arrogant twats again.

I'd hardly call that whinging. I stated my reasons for not getting carried away with our form.

The rag woodwork is completely empty....
I find it fucking hilarious and that they've remained quiet all season and the minute they go above us bang, out of the woodwork they come shouting their fuckin plastic mouths off.
All of a sudden the streets are awash with the stench of sharp, Vodafone and aon tatty and stinking tops that have been dug up coz they've won a couple of times....
The rags have always been embarrassing and arrogant and they've got that swagger back again.
Can't stop laughing.

Vienna_70 said:

I'm very nervous.

But then, I was before the Manchester derby in November and before both derbies last season.

I hope it's the same outcome.

nervous? you do know we are manchester city. we'll fucking bum them all over the place. every victory they have had the other team have not turned up, every fucking one. we'll fucking murder them. dont like predicing score but i'll go 4 nil. not sure about the second half though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.