United Thread 2014/15 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
de niro said:
Vienna_70 said:
Jack the United fan said:
I actually didn't come here to gloat about us beating the mighty Aston Villa, you'll be shocked to hear :)

Was just seeing how the mood is before the derby. How confident are you approaching this one, as opposed to last time?

I'm very nervous.

But then, I was before the Manchester derby in November and before both derbies last season.

I hope it's the same outcome.

nervous? you do know we are manchester city. we'll fucking bum them all over the place. every victory they have had the other team have not turned up, every fucking one. we'll fucking murder them. dont like predicing score but i'll go 4 nil. not sure about the second half though.
im not even sure that's tongue in cheek .

the derby doesn't hold as many fears for us nowadays on our day we are more than capable of beating any team,united have got their tails up ,but united have some quality as well ,it will be a lot closer than the last few derbys imo and I will go for a 3 - 1 to city

sir peace frog said:
de niro said:
Vienna_70 said:
I'm very nervous.

But then, I was before the Manchester derby in November and before both derbies last season.

I hope it's the same outcome.

nervous? you do know we are manchester city. we'll fucking bum them all over the place. every victory they have had the other team have not turned up, every fucking one. we'll fucking murder them. dont like predicing score but i'll go 4 nil. not sure about the second half though.
im not even sure that's tongue in cheek .

the derby doesn't hold as many fears for us nowadays on our day we are more than capable of beating any team,united have got their tails up ,but united have some quality as well ,it will be a lot closer than the last few derbys imo and I will go for a 3 - 1 to city
Knowing the gentleman and having spoken to him on a few occasions in the past, it isn't tongue in cheek.

We need to nip this rag revival in the bud , if we did get beat by palace , imagine all those green n yellow scarves coming out this week , they will be lining the usual knobheads up like Macari,Crerrand,Thomas,Scholes,Albiston etc etc the chant from the swamp pre match will be "yooonited are back". Then we turn up , smash them all over the place , and its back to the drawing board for the turtle , the swampdwellers can return under their rocks , the media can retreat quicker than an Italian tank , the status quo is resumed , and all is well with the world.

Stortz said:
Had 6 texts now from rags since yesterday! Every rock has been vacated, we need to smash these mouthy arrogant bastards

We could start that today by putting those 3 points onto the board.
Ignore what they are doing but have a giggle at the end of the season.

I am a lot less confident than i was a few weeks ago tbh Jack.
You have got that knack back of how to grind out wins and if we turn up or not is anybody's guess atm.
We do usually turn up but you never know.

On my run into work this morning I seen as Asian gentleman in a Rag shirt, No 21, with the legend 'be afraid, were back'.......oh, and the typo isn't mine!

malg said:
On my run into work this morning I seen as Asian gentleman in a Rag shirt, No 21, with the legend 'be afraid, were back'.......oh, and the typo isn't mine!

They probably force you to buy tickets for all cup games if you get an apostrophe on the back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.