United Thread 2014/15 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
KentBlue said:
SSN would be like the witch burning scene in 'Holy Grail'..."Burn her.......!"
It's more reminiscent of the early scenes of The Life of Brian where the desperate rabble pursue any passing oddball in the forlorn hope that he's the Messiah.
All we were short were Bobby Charlton approaching the podium uttering "... Wise one, I am afflicted by a bald patch..?"

Forward with King Louis! What could possibly go wrong?

cleavers said:
Gray said:
RandomJ said:
"the greatest speech of all time" I despair I really fucking do.
Have they never heard of Churchill and Kennedy and all the other great orators.
They were before the PL started so no.

Barack Obama on the other hand presumably came through the yoonited yoof system.

Now shoot me down in flames if you want but I reckon that Hull will beat them on Sunday simply because Bruce has (allegedly) lain down for Trafford United so many times that they (allegedly) owe him and he will (allegedly) be looking for pay back time!!!

Eccles Blue said:
Now shoot me down in flames if you want but I reckon that Hull will beat them on Sunday simply because Bruce has (allegedly) lain down for Trafford United so many times that they (allegedly) owe him and he will (allegedly) be looking for pay back time!!!

Nah, I think he likes being the woman in the relationship.

aguero93:20 said:
cleavers said:
Gray said:
Have they never heard of Churchill and Kennedy and all the other great orators.

Barack Obama on the other hand presumably came through the yoonited yoof system.
Probably, don't tell me he is a rag ? Not that I'd be particularly shocked.

cleavers said:
aguero93:20 said:
cleavers said:

Probably, don't tell me he is a rag ? Not that I'd be particularly shocked.

He's a united fan.

West Ham United :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.