Not open for further replies.
Sigh said:
unexpected item said:
He's totally @#!*% by the sound of it..

[video]https://vine.co/v/eAD3pnqH0th[/video]
[video]https://vine.co/v/eADLMMFzwUM[/video]
[video]https://vine.co/v/eADlOIJIBpp[/video]

gif-Hitler-nazi-gangnam-style-422196.gif

anyone know how to play that 3rd clip about best fans in the world then that bell end who gets interviewed after games saying "don't care"

Last week the Turtle was demanding that the FA don't pick Luke Shaw for the up-coming u-21 tournament

Today the squad has been announced and there's no Shaw

Did you all see the press condemnation of Yoooonited ruining a young player's career or them stagnating at the Swamp?

No neither did I

Did anyone else hear the article on 5-live where a United supporter based in Wales who travels up regularly asked the club why they refused to give him additional seats close to where his wheelchair bound disabled son was located?

Whilst understanding the dilemma every club would have with such a request, United head of Supporter Services (or some grand title like that) said... And I paraphrase, though not too much... We are too big and the demand is too high for us to be able to cope with these requests, you would be better advised to support Oldham, Stockport or Rochdale.

Insensitive at best I'd say.

BigJoe#1 said:
Did anyone else hear the article on 5-live where a United supporter based in Wales who travels up regularly asked the club why they refused to give him additional seats close to where his wheelchair bound disabled son was located?

Whilst understanding the dilemma every club would have with such a request, United head of Supporter Services (or some grand title like that) said... And I paraphrase, though not too much... We are too big and the demand is too high for us to be able to cope with these requests, you would be better advised to support Oldham, Stockport or Rochdale.

odd that we can do that. City relocated me and my mum to near my dad when he started to use a wheelchair

BigJoe#1 said:

Yeah, I read that too.

Such a caring lot, the rags.

SCUMBAGS!

squirtyflower said:
Last week the Turtle was demanding that the FA don't pick Luke Shaw for the up-coming u-21 tournament

Today the squad has been announced and there's no Shaw

Did you all see the press condemnation of Yoooonited ruining a young player's career or them stagnating at the Swamp?

No neither did I

They don't want to upset their target audience which is not us I am afraid to say

He's not a full shilling turtle head. Find him very odd.

Praying they get a tough qualifier in champions league and end up in Europa league. Sunday games will fuck up the travelling masses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.