United Thread 2014/15 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was embarassing from Van Gaal.

He basically said they was aiming for 2nd.. but didn't get it (and told the supporters to shut up along the way from having a good time such a nice man!). What's the big deal!?

Pmsl. Just saw the lvg video. Absolute shambles. Takes after baconface in being another pisspot. See his hair when he arrived? Looked like Keith off the prodigy. U can't take them seriously anymore. Imagine Mourinho doing that? Gary Nev tweeting about it being one of his best 20 mins of his life?? Lol. Grade A wankers. Every single mother fucking one of them.

Just realised if Hull can manage to stay up, United will be 10 points behind us.

250 mil transfer kitty for world stars goes a long way eh? ;-)

On the M.E.N now. Apparently, this is the latest ditty sung by the retards of Stretford about their wife beating alcoholic hero George Best. I'm sure some wag on here can change the odd lyric or two to include the words 'Liver Thief'

Premier league starts very early next year due to Euro 2016 (2 weeks early I think), The rags season will start early July probably, wonder if finishing 4th fucks up their tours

CheethamHillBlue said:
On the M.E.N now. Apparently, this is the latest ditty sung by the retards of Stretford about their wife beating alcoholic hero George Best. I'm sure some wag on here can change the odd lyric or two to include the words 'Liver Thief'

lol.

id rather remember him with the old 'can you go another Stella Georgie Best'

Thaksinssoldier said:
Just realised if Hull can manage to stay up, United will be 10 points behind us.

250 mil transfer kitty for world stars goes a long way eh? ;-)

If we win, of course.

Let's not get ahead of ourselves.

quiet_riot said:
"This video has been removed due to a copyright claim by Manchester United LTD"

LOL
So the Ministry of Truth strikes again, from the Twin Towers of MUTV and SSN they have come up with an all time low this week. Did you know that according to SSN Depay is the top scorer in Eredivisie. No mention of the other European leagues so we will never know who top scored in Belgium, France,Spain, Portugal or Germany. Can anybody tell why this was on the rolling news banner?
Then we have a camera crew outside Carrington to see their new hero leave after his medical. Great pictures of somebody in the back of a 4x4 driving through a crowd of at least one.
Then we have last nights debacle that they are trying their best to airbrush from history. I cannot see the managing of news for any other team on this scale. Am I just being picky?

MCC said:
Pmsl. Just saw the lvg video. Absolute shambles. Takes after baconface in being another pisspot. See his hair when he arrived? Looked like Keith off the prodigy. U can't take them seriously anymore. Imagine Mourinho doing that? Gary Nev tweeting about it being one of his best 20 mins of his life?? Lol. Grade A wankers. Every single mother fucking one of them.

So..... played for his boyhood club and won many honours including a treble one year - represents his country - married and father to two daughters and rates one of the best 20 mins of his life is watching some pissed Dutchman celebrating 4th place having spent a fortune on new players................. WTF............ some of these ex-rag players are so brainwashed and not prepared to admit the tick and tock they will make such bollox statements as this.

I hope Rat Boy gets a grip and realises what he has said and at least apologises to his family - get a grip fucking tosser

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.