United Thread 2014/15 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vienna_70 said:
Ducado said:
Stockport mackem said:
Also, they've had no European tournament this year, will their squad hold up with midweek games !?!?

It will be funny if they fail to qualify and end up in the Europa

That won't happen.

David Gill will ensure that the rags' opponents are a pub team from Finland, Albania or Luxembourg.

Wouldn't surprise me if seeding was introduced specifically for the purpose

I can't believe that the rags on the caf are actually creaming themselves over the tactical turtles embarrassing, drunken mumblings. Apparently it's the greatest, most inspiring speech since someone called Churchill said something about fighting bitches.

stony said:
I can't believe that the rags on the caf are actually creaming themselves over the tactical turtles embarrassing, drunken mumblings. Apparently it's the greatest, most inspiring speech since someone called Churchill said something about fighting bitches.

But but but....if they hadn't lost all those games they'd have won the league. It was so inspiring when he pointed this out. Amazing insight.

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
Vienna_70 said:
Ducado said:

That won't happen.

David Gill will ensure that the rags' opponents are a pub team from Finland, Albania or Luxembourg.

[bigimg]http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/lmsac.gif[/bigimg]

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
Vienna_70 said:
Ducado said:

That won't happen.

It is seeded.

Lest we forget...http://youtu.be/w4-27-teAU8
I am lovin how they've tried to get some of these taken down with 'copyright claims'.
1. It shows how embarrassed they really are about it.
2. More resource wasted and another piece of the empire dismantled. Once things go viral you've got a helluva job on your hands.
3. It shows they don't understand how the modern, post-dicktatorship world works.
4. It shines a light on some of the control-freak tendencies which kept them on top via whatever nefarious means they could devise for so long. The more people see them for what they really are the better.
5. They have form for this. Family man's stupid injunction, closing down the Twitter accounts of their players at the height of the Glazer protests. In the words of author Martin Thomas (book: 'Loose', p114),"the reaction of a corporate communications team desperate to control the news agenda...not the cleverest of moves." Looks like they're still failing and never learning. Good. Long live transparency!

jaigurugoat said:
stony said:

But but but....if they hadn't lost all those games they'd have won the league. It was so inspiring when he pointed this out. Amazing insight.
The Emperor's New Clothes, read the story:-)

Ducado said:
Stockport mackem said:
Thaksinssoldier said:
Just realised if Hull can manage to stay up, United will be 10 points behind us.

250 mil transfer kitty for world stars goes a long way eh? ;-)

Also, they've had no European tournament this year, will their squad hold up with midweek games !?!?

I'd still be laughing in January. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.