United Thread 2014/15 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
NicholasM said:
Wilf Wild 1937 said:
massive club said:
just booked my hotel for the semi final. Pulverise preston,get reading or Blackburn in the quarters,jobs a good un...

Ah bless, getting all giddy because you're two games off a potential semi-final.
Banking on not drawing a PL team.

Your username is quite apt ...

Does the accusation of being 'giddy' really work with United? I'm sure the phrase works best for clubs that haven't won anything for years and years, and have seriously underachieved. Like Newcastle for example.

Given that United won the European Cup in black and white, and have ruled the game for a generation, does it really work to accuse fans of being 'giddy'?

Mind you, if there are United fans genuinely getting 'giddy' at the moment, it really is rather a poor show.

What a wonderful first post.

massive club said:
just booked my hotel for the semi final. Pulverise preston,get reading or Blackburn in the quarters,jobs a good un...

the scum should they beat preston will 100% draw bradford. at home. and clattencheat will ref it.

de niro said:
massive club said:

the scum should they beat preston will 100% draw bradford. at home. and clattencheat will ref it.

My thoughts exactly. We can't have our near neighbours getting to the FA Cup semi final by having to play a team above League 1 on the way. That's how it was shaping up in the League Cup too....

if someone had told me in 2005 in 10 years time the shite's biggest match of the season so far would be Preston whilst ours is Barca I would tell them to put the crack pipe down.

Gaylord du Bois said:
massive club said:
worsleyweb said:
Enjoy it. Hope you have a lovely weekend.
thank you.
Why did you need to book a hotel? Surely it'd be cheaper getting a taxi home.

To Singapore?

Are you fucking joking?

To be fair he's done well to book a hotel room because there's 635 million of them trying to do the same.

massive club said:
Ah; you're back.

2V0pWzk.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.