United Thread 2014/15 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
citytill1die84 said:
massive debt said:
just booked my hotel for the semi final. Pulverise preston,get reading or Blackburn in the quarters,jobs a good un...

Am afraid you wasted your money, as Preston will beat you tomorrow.
They're a decent side, especially at home and don't forget they
are quite a bit the highest placed side you have met yet ;-)

prestonibbo_mcfc said:
citytill1die84 said:
massive debt said:
just booked my hotel for the semi final. Pulverise preston,get reading or Blackburn in the quarters,jobs a good un...

Am afraid you wasted your money, as Preston will beat you tomorrow.
They're a decent side, especially at home and don't forget they
are quite a bit the highest placed side you have met yet ;-)

cruel but true

massive club said:

Hope your day out is as good as your last one at wembley when we smashed your pile of shit team

massive club said:

Ah bless, getting all giddy because you're two games off a potential semi-final.
Banking on not drawing a PL team.

Your username is quite apt ...

massive club said:

More like massive ****...fuck me no wonder the world hates you raggy cunts.... hope Preston smash you or failing that you get Arse or Dipperpool away and get totally twatted......6 wins out of 7 in derby games... looking forward to making it 7 from 8

Just seen this little gem on the BBC's FA Cup predictions column.

Lawrenson is taking on Mickey 'dodgy fivers' Thomas and Nigel Jemson, who said the following:

"It is well documented that I do not like United, who I turned down when they tried to sign me before I joined Forest."

Nice one, Nigel.

Wilf Wild 1937 said:
massive club said:

Ah bless, getting all giddy because you're two games off a potential semi-final.
Banking on not drawing a PL team.

Your username is quite apt ...

Does the accusation of being 'giddy' really work with United? I'm sure the phrase works best for clubs that haven't won anything for years and years, and have seriously underachieved. Like Newcastle for example.

Given that United won the European Cup in black and white, and have ruled the game for a generation, does it really work to accuse fans of being 'giddy'?

Mind you, if there are United fans genuinely getting 'giddy' at the moment, it really is rather a poor show.

Ouch. 200k a week?

Manchester United defender Marcos Rojo's wage slip has been leaked to the press by his former cleaner, who was sacked after taking pictures inside the houses of three Red Devils stars.

Jessica Tinsley was interviewed by police after being accused of rummaging around the mansions of Rojo, Angel di Maria and Javier Hernandez by United, an investigation that saw her sacked by bosses of Warrington-based company Clean and Sparkle.

The 24-year-old's snooping has given United fans a surprise insight into just how much £16 million Marcos Rojo earns though, which depending on how you interpret the details of his pay packet could see him earn up to £200,000-a-week

Beyond the mundane details of cleaner's confessions the speculation surrounding Rojo's contract at United are bound to be rife, is he picking up £200,000-a-week or is that wage slip a monthly salary with bonuses taken into account?

United for their part have proved they're not afraid to hand out quite incredible deals for top transfer targets, with Di Maria, Robin van Persie and Wayne Rooney all earning far in excess of even that eye-watering sum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.