United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
SilvaSurfer said:
Shrek has been handed rag captaincy.After all his carry on I can't think of anyone better to be representing those twats.Fletchers vice captain, I shit you not.

Direct Rag reaction straight off Facebook:

"A player I despise more then most is now captain of United. Football has just died a little for me" ...haha love it!

SilvaSurfer said:
Shrek has been handed rag captaincy.After all his carry on I can't think of anyone better to be representing those twats.Fletchers vice captain, I shit you not.
article-1287654107974-0bb42e82000005dc-13121_466x310.jpg

Wayne Rooney confirms he wants to leave Manchester United
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.theguardian.com/football/2010/oct/20/wayne-rooney-manchester-united" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.theguardian.com/football/201 ... ter-united</a>

lol

5 wins and a draw or 6 wins in Spencer speak against our won 3 drawn 2, lost 2 or to be really negative we've lost our last 3 games!!!!!!!!!

Think I'll just send back my season card looks like a raggy title by chrisrmas waste of time even going, wonder when that bookie will pay out? ;)

SilvaSurfer said:
Wasn't that part of his new contract anyway?

Utd fans taking the piss out of one of their own players. What a bunch of twats. It wasn't as if it was only a couple of times, it was constant.

And yet they still lap up Rooney's spunk even after how many transfer requests....

They played like Moysies boys tonight as well. Can see them dropping points early on despite having an easy start.

nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
jrb said:
Why the fuck has he got our coat of arms on his blazer the big potato headed tulip muncher?

Why the fuck do none of those people look like they have ever been to Manchester (Trafford), before tonight? Talk about plastics. Spot the Manc.

yeah whatever !! said:
marco said:
8 minutes added or until they get a goal 2-1

1 min added,scored 40 seconds into it..theyre gonna get ripped this season... no improvement at all tbh.

I watched it on a free stream...its great ripping MUTV off.. fuck em scum.

You watched the rags friendly on a free stream, and they say we are obsessed, wash down your keyboard immediately and recite the 69 cup final team 10 times
1) Dowd
2) Skip
etc etc

ianw16 said:
nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
jrb said:
Why the fuck has he got our coat of arms on his blazer the big potato headed tulip muncher?

Why the fuck do none of those people look like they have ever been to Manchester (Trafford), before tonight? Talk about plastics. Spot the Manc.

Quoting my own post; why do none of those people look like they should even be in England without a passport? And they call us plastics! What a shower of shite.

Difficult to make a choice between them and the Dippers as the most plastic club on the planet. Answers on a postcard to.............

Blues need to quieten with the piss-taking of them lot when we talk about Tourists/JCL's... I mean have you actually been to the Etihad recently?
More so at Champions league matches when regulars don't bother turning up.

It is like going to the Swamp now, more and more.

Even going on a non matchday picking up some tickets, into the store and it was a case of: spot the manc.

We're not in a position to take the piss out of them lot with regards to this.

I reckon within next 10 years it will of increased even more and the stadium will just be packed full of Tourists... all the regulars been and gone. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.