United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
the press have finally turned on them. here are some quotes about them "buying the league" and "ruining football"

the mirror said.

then the mail chipped in.

only for SSN to.

dario2739 said:
abu13 said:
Rag twunt trying to convince me that Shaw is a bargain. But cant explain to me how, he resorted to insisting that he is already better than any of our full backs and will be their player of the season.

oh dear.

Better than ANY of our fullbacks? Better than Zabba... who even the most biased cnut of a pundit has to admit is the best rightback in the league... better than him?

Exactly, i said this to him and he still insisted Shaw was better. It got to a point where all i could do was laugh and walk away.

cleavers said:
Insane amount of money for an 18 year old, and a very large gamble on potential.

£107m on 3 players in 6 months.
£134m on 4 players in a year. That's if you assume the fee in the headline (£30m) is accurate, and the fee in the reports themselves (more than £30m) aren't. If it was us, it'd probably be reported as "just under £40m."

The articles about them buying the league are coming in 3.....2.....1........

........Any minute now.........

............Any minute.........

abu13 said:
dario2739 said:
abu13 said:
Rag twunt trying to convince me that Shaw is a bargain. But cant explain to me how, he resorted to insisting that he is already better than any of our full backs and will be their player of the season.

oh dear.

Better than ANY of our fullbacks? Better than Zabba... who even the most biased cnut of a pundit has to admit is the best rightback in the league... better than him?

Exactly, i said this to him and he still insisted Shaw was better. It got to a point where all i could do was laugh and walk away.
Well we all know that it's much easier to be a starter in the Argentina team than it is to sit on the bench for England.

The minute any player signs for those cunts becomes the best in the world in their position. Cunts the lot of them.

Good signing for them, left back has been a bit of a problem position for a few years now as Evra declined. Not sure he's really up to the level of a team challenging for the PL but can't fault them for signing yet another young British talent.

I wonder why Liverpool and the rags are signing English players when they can get better players for cheaper abroad.
Have they been told something we haven't ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.