United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
dario2739 said:
manimanc said:
Are the rumours really true that touche turtle will walk at the end of the week?
It's funny because during his post match interview something struck me that he wasn't comfortable with himself, and this is a man who loves his own company, he seemed to think fuck me what have I got myself Into here.
Yep only 1 game in and lots of football to play but the players there have form for downing tools.
Next two games aren't exactly bankers either....
Vantastic.

This rumour doing the rounds... and Pulis leaves Palace... coincidence?

What is this rumour you speak of?

1654433_282609758597474_2996243829935308239_n.jpg

Every time I see Woodward I can't take him seriously, I mean he's give our garry cook a run for his money shouting his mouth off...
I mean "we could break the British transfer record if we want"..." I'm flying back to tie up a transfer "...." we have a 200m warchest "... And my favourite " we don't need to win trophies to generate income, our shirt sales will bring in more revenue "...
If he was our CEO we'd be a laughing stock but because he's at ragworld he's somehow painted as some big cheese...

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Paul Lake's Left Knee said:

I was only asking for directions, told you not to take that photo, talking to the pigs does my street cred no good man.
Those sunglasses make him look ridiculous.

Are those sky blue samba's ?

If so I want them, either rob them off that daft **** or tell me where I get some

I was only asking for directions, told you not to take that photo, talking to the pigs does my street cred no good man.
Those sunglasses make him look ridiculous.

Rubbish, the accessories make the outfit
An all sky-blue outfit just doesn't look right. I hope we never end up doing that with the first team kit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.